Do mouth widening stuff create scar tissue buildup?

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Im doing manuals and i pull pretty hard
Should i chill because scar tissue buildup is a thing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Good question but I dont think so. Youre just stretching soft tissue and potentially? (idk for sure) creating new soft tissue. I believe it works kind of like PE. Ive been using it for a month already

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, HighIQcel, SexyMofo and 1 other person
Mouth widening doesn’t work without giving u bad side effects

lateral comiasy or whatever its called will give u a lot of scars
Stretching mouth will give you severe nasolabial folds

accept u cant widen mouth like you can get a smaller nose for instance. its unfixable

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x

accept u cant widen mouth like you can get a smaller nose for instance. its unfixable
stretching mouth with a mouth widener doesnt give nasolabial folds
It has no relation to the nasolabial area, only affects the lips
Ive been doing mouth stretching with an appliance for 1 month and Ive gotten 0 nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SexyMofo and Deleted member 6382
Ive been doing mouth stretching with an appliance for 1 month and Ive gotten 0 nasolabial folds
i dont remember which shit it was

Look at mouth widening guide and you will see what i mean

i dont remember which shit it was

Look at mouth widening guide and you will see what i mean
no bro it doesnt give nasolabial folds. as I said ive been using it for a month and 0 folds.
And it has zero relation to the nasolabial area unless u start doing exercises with the mouth widener

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, malignant and Deleted member 6382
no bro it doesnt give nasolabial folds. as I said ive been using it for a month and 0 folds.
And it has zero relation to the nasolabial area unless u start doing exercises with the mouth widener
so you have gotten ur mouth wider with 0 side effects?
Pics ?

small mouth is often due to narrow jaws, right. So getting mse and a similar treatement for the lower jaw would most likely widen your mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
so you have gotten ur mouth wider with 0 side effects?
Pics ?
yes 0 sides. It hurts like hell tho and I gotta use lip balm all the time.
I got a 4mm increase throughout the day. From 41mm to 45mm. And right after I take off the appliance its 47-48mm. I dont wanna post pics.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 6382 and lifestyle21873
small mouth is often due to narrow jaws, right. So getting mse and a similar treatement for the lower jaw would most likely widen your mouth.
No its not. Small mouth is entirely genetic

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6382, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
C75DD69B 6CF7 4583 A3EF 8B37E61EF397

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mouthbreath, RecessedPrettyboy and goat2x
That's a very good example for my hypothesis. Thank you. Obviously only the front part of the jaw matters (where your teeth are)

and his jaws (teeth positions) are narrow as fuark, thus creating a narrow mouth.

Everything plays together, you haven't yet realized how aesthetics and looks work. All features are just symptoms of underlying issues. Almost nothing is entirely genetically determined.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 6403
That's a very good example for my hypothesis. Thank you. Obviously only the front part of the jaw matters (where your teeth are)

and his jaws (teeth positions) are narrow as fuark, thus creating a narrow mouth.

Everything plays together, you haven't yet realized how aesthetics and looks work. All features are just symptoms of underlying issues. Almost nothing is entirely genetically determined.
Bro you have no idea what you are talking about

lmao at the poor retards in this thread... mouth widening jfl

this is an example of a wide frontal part of the jaws:

80852d4481c99c466789aa2f9f2aa1b1 Asf
Now compare this to the jaw of Zyzz, you humongous retards.

lmao u say accept u cant change ur mouth as if im not already a month in and have a 0.5cm increase with 0 naso folds already
yes 0 sides. It hurts like hell tho and I gotta use lip balm all the time.
I got a 4mm increase throughout the day. From 41mm to 45mm. And right after I take off the appliance its 47-48mm. I dont wanna post pics.
We are in the same boat altho im 6,25cm currently. Btw u use an appliance? Ive only been doing manuals and its worked just fine
Tried manuals and they just dont work for me at all, they dont even give me a good stretch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and RecessedPrettyboy
lmao u say accept u cant change ur mouth as if im not already a month in and have a 0.5cm increase with 0 naso folds already

We are in the same boat altho im 6,25cm currently. Btw u use an appliance? Ive only been doing manuals and its worked just fine
Tried manuals and they just dont work for me at all, they dont even give me a good stretch
alright then how do u do it ?

alright then how do u do it ?
U can do it with one two or three fingers, i rotate between the number of fingers i use
U just hook ur fingers in the corners of ur mouth and pull
I started with two 30mins sessions each day, now i do like 10 mins every 1,5 hours or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and lifestyle21873
U can do it with one two or three fingers, i rotate between the number of fingers i use
U just hook ur fingers in the corners of ur mouth and pull
I started with two 30mins sessions each day, now i do like 10 mins every 1,5 hours or so
Does it also do anything to lips ?

Any results? Pictures please? I need this

Damn you have a 6,25cm mouth bro?
Whats your nose width? Mine is only 35mm
Yea I use a 8.5cm wide appliance. I sleep with it and use it sometimes daytime when my mouth is not hurt from all the stretching
Whats your goal btw? Mine is 5-5.3cm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and lifestyle21873
Does it also do anything to lips ?
Ye mine got fuller and fleshier, also helped with a little assymetry i had on my upper lip
Expect some semi painful exfoliation in the first 10 days or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and lifestyle21873
Ye mine got fuller and flesshier, also helped with a little assymetry i had on my upper lip
Expect some painful exfoliation in the first 10 days or so
lifefuel Ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
u just look kinda retarded doing it thats the only drawback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and HighIQcel
Any results? Pictures please? I need this
Yea I posted above

Damn you have a 6,25cm mouth bro?
Whats your nose width? Mine is only 35mm
Yea I use a 8.5cm wide appliance. I sleep with it and use it sometimes daytime when my mouth is not hurt from all the stretching
Whats your goal btw? Mine is 5-5.3cm
from nostril to nostril my nose is 4.3cm and i just remeasured my mouth from one end of lower lip to the other end and its 6.1cm, started at exactly 5,5cm like a month ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, HighIQcel and RecessedPrettyboy
About the scar tissue thing i did research for a couple hours, really doubt its even related to what we are doing
Unless ur literally tearing ur mouth open with blood everywhere over and over again theres 0 chance ur gonna get a scar tissue buildup lol

• JFL
  • +1
from nostril to nostril my nose is 4.3cm and i just remeasured my mouth from one end of lower lip to the other end and its 6.1cm, started at exactly 5,5cm like a month ago
do you think the new soft tissue from stretching is permanent?
I couldnt find anything online about it
If its not it will suck to have to wear this for the rest of my life

Most soft body parts can be stretched over time

Also I believe the stretching of the lips will atrophy the risorius muscle too some extend
Not only making the effects synergistic but also potentially increase a more hollow look at the cheeks if low bodyfat

Last edited:
  • +1
I think it is permanent after roughly a year of continued use. From that quora post the guy said his results were permanent and he’s been using his device for years. I’ve been using it for a a month too and will probably keep going for as long as I can before it looks ‘off.’ Also periodically reducing usage past the 6 month mark, it’s not difficult to maintain.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 6382
Worst case scenario if all results subside, just go to eppley for the surgery. It’s actually a really quick and easy surgery and scars can easily be removed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and RecessedPrettyboy
I mean theres only one way to find out. Highly doubt that this isnt atleast somewhat permanent tho

• JFL
  • +1
I think it is permanent after roughly a year of continued use. From that quora post the guy said his results were permanent and he’s been using his device for years. I’ve been using it for a a month too and will probably keep going for as long as I can before it looks ‘off.’ Also periodically reducing usage past the 6 month mark, it’s not difficult to maintain.
I hope its like PE where the increases are permanent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, SexyMofo and Deleted member 6382
What appliance are you using? Or did you make it yourself

Yea I posted above
Why u dont wanna post pics lol its just the mouth not the entire face, cant u even pm me?

what device do u use?

What appliance are you using? Or did you make it yourself
Why u dont wanna post pics lol its just the mouth not the entire face, cant u even pm me?

what device do u use?
I made it myself using two ebay facial flex but u can also 3d print one

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Your inter canine width determines your mouth width

my canine width is asymmetrical resulting in asymmetrical lips

imo MSE is the safest as it includes many other benefits including lip widening

I made it myself using two ebay facial flex but u can also 3d print one
View attachment 601833
Can you adjust the size? Like the width of it

I wouldn’t trust it tbh

I cant find any 3d printer service in my town and i wont buy facial flex its 55 dolars lol :/
Facial flex sucks. The width is too small. Buy two ebay facial flex (the plastic ones) and find a way to glue them together. Thats what I did. It was like 5 dollars

• +1
I cant find any 3d printer service in my town and i wont buy facial flex its 55 dolars lol :/
listen up retard
i did the 3d printing device and it doesnt work
or atleast the material i chose at the 3d store was shit and wayy too hard and it was scratching my mouth
imo the only way is either a diy device like the dude posted or manuals
i prefer manuals

• +1
listen up retard
i did the 3d printing device and it doesnt work
or atleast the material i chose at the 3d store was shit and wayy too hard and it was scratching my mouth
imo the only way is either a diy device like the dude posted or manuals
i prefer manuals
Wait so u printed my 3d device designs? Did it print fine?

• JFL
Wait so u printed my 3d device designs? Did it print fine?
lol they were urs? just checked they were lmao
ye bro i printed them and the design was pretty good (needed a little bit more arch to it)
although the problem was the material i used to 3d print it was wayyy too harsh tho, idk if i went again and printed it with one of those premium soft ones it might work like a charm

• +1
lol they were urs? just checked they were lmao
ye bro i printed them and the design was pretty good (needed a little bit more arch to it)
although the problem was the material i used to 3d print it was wayyy too harsh tho, idk if i went again and printed it with one of those premium soft ones it might work like a charm
U didnt thought of putting something soft in the sides of it? Lol problem solved

U didnt thought of putting something soft in the sides of it? Lol problem solved
Like what? It barely fit my mouth as is, if i put something padded its not gonna fit
And as ive said, i think manuals are better either way

• +1
Like what? It barely fit my mouth as is, if i put something padded its not gonna fit
And as ive said, i think manuals are better either way
Cotton i guess? The not gonna fit problem i could just ask for a device a bit smaller, then i put cottons on the sides and it will not hurt my mouth