Do my anti-technology tendencies rape my NTness?

marshadow

marshadow

Iron
Disclaimer: If theres one thing I do right, its socialize. I have no issues with my social life besides this, am just wondering opinions on this topic.
I have my color on my phone as black and white. Originally it was for “dopamine detox” shit but now I know thats fucking retarded, But im used to it now and like it this way. This creates some very awkward social interactions and lots of ppl thinking im a retard.

Also, I do not have Tiktok, Snapchat, Instagram, or any other social media besides Youtube. Lots of people expect everyone else to have every social media and when I tell people I dont have Tiktok im treated like a fucking retard. Even worse when new tiktok words become popular, LIKE SERIOUSLY WTF IS A FEIN??

So yea, what do we think? Do I download these commie dogshit apps jst to say I have them and not be treated like a retard?
And do I turn color on? Before you answer that, this is basically your equivalent of turning colors OFF. Take that into account.

Iv had a lot of the same friends since a few years back so would this change their perception of me massively? What do we think?

SORRY FOR AUTISTIC FORMATTING!

I can tell you're autistic because you think people give a shit your phone is black and white.

Everybody needs Instagram and snapchat, there are only two reasons someone doesn't have a Instagram. Eiether they are HTN and above and don't care because they have enough already, or they are ugly and have nothing to post.

I can tell you're autistic because you think people give a shit your phone is black and white.
I cant tell you how many times iv had to explain to mfs why my phone is black and white

Everybody needs Instagram and snapchat, there are only two reasons someone doesn't have a Instagram. Eiether they are HTN and above and don't care because they have enough already, or they are ugly and have nothing to post
Why the fuck would I want to post my life for everyone to see. Conversely, why would I want to see whats going on on a bunch of fucking retards lives. Snapchat I get because its for texting but IG is actually fucking retarded.

Why the fuck would I want to post my life for everyone to see. Conversely, why would I want to see whats going on on a bunch of fucking retards lives. Snapchat I get because its for texting but IG is actually fucking retarded.
Not saying these in a joking way I'm being fr

"Why the fuck would I want to post my life for everyone to see"
-Autistic people perceive social norms differently than neurotypicals. They do not grasp them by osmosis, because they often make no sense

"Conversely, why would I want to see whats going on on a bunch of fucking retards lives."
-Narcissists often appear not to care about what's happening in other people's lives because they primarily focus on their own needs and desires, lacking empathy and the ability to truly understand or relate to others' emotions

-People who are antisocial tend to have difficulty exhibiting empathy or caring about others. A weak conscience or moral compass allows them to deceive and manipulate those around them. They can also be hostile and impulsive, and they may not feel remorse for their actions.

Learn to Love people, love yourself and mask your autism.

Not saying these in a joking way I'm being fr

"Why the fuck would I want to post my life for everyone to see"
-Autistic people perceive social norms differently than neurotypicals. They do not grasp them by osmosis, because they often make no sense

"Conversely, why would I want to see whats going on on a bunch of fucking retards lives."
-Narcissists often appear not to care about what's happening in other people's lives because they primarily focus on their own needs and desires, lacking empathy and the ability to truly understand or relate to others' emotions

-People who are antisocial tend to have difficulty exhibiting empathy or caring about others. A weak conscience or moral compass allows them to deceive and manipulate those around them. They can also be hostile and impulsive, and they may not feel remorse for their actions.

I AM NOT GONNA BE GASLIT INTO THINKING IM FUCKING AUTISTIC BRO😭😭😭

• Love it
Reactions: nuisance
A weak conscience or moral compass allows them to deceive and manipulate those around them
I definitely do not have a weak moral compass. I pride myself on being righteous in my beliefs and am open to others challenging them. I often argue with teachers over politics and philosophy.

Autistic people perceive social norms differently than neurotypicals. They do not grasp them by osmosis, because they often make no sense
I understand why people WOULD want to know whats going on, but I see it as a never ending rabbit hole. I narrowly escaped crippling internet addiction in 2020, got myself a group of friends which I have to this day and became able to socially function. But I know lots of others who never escaped and are now socially retarded because of the internet, I dont want to revert to one of them.

Narcissists often appear not to care about what's happening in other people's lives because they primarily focus on their own needs and desires, lacking empathy and the ability to truly understand or relate to others' emotions
All of my desires stem from the idea I want to make the world a better place and help those around me. I improve solely for the purpose of helping people around me and want to look and act better so I can surround myself with great people.
I love people, love myself, and have no autism.