Do my eyebrows look goofy?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

I miss her

Just dyed them darker and i feel like one of my eyebrow mogs and the other one is a oofy doofy, noticeable?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, soover4me, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
I think just the autist stare tbh

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and PrinceofDarkness
Mogger, and yes ur right brow mogs the left one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me and AlbinoMaxxer
Mogger, and yes ur right brow mogs the left one
I thought it was the other way around or maybe ur going off ur perspective, i thought my right one is less dense and chit

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I thought it was the other way around or maybe ur going off ur perspective, i thought my right one is less dense and chit
I'm going off video the eyebrow that appear on the right is the denser, fuller one, IRL it would be the left one who's denser and fuller while the right one is less dense and chit

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I'm going off video the eyebrow that appear on the right is the denser, fuller one, IRL it would be the left one who's denser and fuller while the right one is less dense and chit
Does it look bad? Should i try to fix it or is it minor?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater
Fuark so stop astaxanthin? Helps add red undertones, i need to mt2max but just started Accutane:love:
Yeah stop it jsut hop on 250 mcg of MT2 before you go out in the sun that's all you need

• +1
@soover4me @moreroidsmoredates what the actual fuck is so fucking funny, do they look goofy?

@soover4me @moreroidsmoredates what the actual fuck is so fucking funny, do they look goofy?
You have other flaws to worry about instead of eyebrows. I think BlackpillRemedy explained everything very well.

• +1
Reactions: watah
You have other flaws to worry about instead of eyebrows. I think BlackpillRemedy explained everything very well.
I must be one good fucking looking ltn because his cope to me slaying was muh everyone at my age slays, what a joke:lul:

Nah bro eyebrows looking good. Mirin the facial depth

• +1
He’s also indian and im not ltn he can suck my dick
He isn’t indian and he was factually correct. You’ve gone delusional as a coping mechanism.

He tried to help you on how to improve, but all you did was sperg out into a copium madness because your ego couldn’t accept it.

Do better.

• +1
He isn’t indian and he was factually correct. You’ve gone delusional as a coping mechanism.

He tried to help you on how to improve, but all you did was sperg out into a copium madness because your ego couldn’t accept it.

Do better.
I mog both of yall combined and ive fucked more foids in the past week at uni than u have ur whole life, losers:lul:

Do better.
8FBF1F0F EE9F 41E4 A57B 758BF2004253
8E733850 8C9A 4C83 AEFD 66D3A61829BB

Yah im definitely ltn ur right im delusional suck my dick fag

Oh i just realized who u are ur the fag who reported me because of how pussy u are i mog u to hell

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I mog both of yall combined and ive fucked more foids in the past week at uni than u have ur whole life, losers:lul:
Typical response from someone who is intellectually on the same level as a 14 year old child.

• +1
If you were doing fine you wouldn’t be on an incel dedicated forum
I literally have a girl asking me to come over jfl, i wouldnt know about this site if it weren’t for me starting at ltn. First u deny i have autism, now im a truecel?

I literally have a girl asking me to come over jfl, i wouldnt know about this site if it weren’t for me starting at ltn. First u deny i have autism, now im a truecel?
Yeah anyone who is not diagnosed by a doctor doesn’t have autism. I never said you were a truecel I just said if you’re getting so much attention from foids you wouldn’t be on this site.

• Hmm...
Yeah anyone who is not diagnosed by a doctor doesn’t have autism. I never said you were a truecel I just said if you’re getting so much attention from foids you wouldn’t be on this site.
This site is addicting.