Do my shit reset??

Scottrg

Scottrg

Gold
So i was starving for like 4days did good cardio , but today i eated like kebab and some pizza, will this shit bloat me? do i need to begin from start

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, diamondbill and LooksThinker
Its over

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and EnglandBadman
It over
84D52D61 52BA 4FFC AF20 41721C83B550

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
just rope niga

just dont eat the next day

i think i’m good not bloated

kebab won't bloat but pizza will

Aside from potassium and water intake, sodium and carbs are the main causes of bloat. Pizza has high carbs and sodium while kebab is mostly protein

So i was starving for like 4days did good cardio , but today i eated like kebab and some pizza, will this shit bloat me? do i need to begin from start
Starvemaxxing is not wise or sustainable

Aside from potassium and water intake, sodium and carbs are the main causes of bloat. Pizza has high carbs and sodium while kebab is mostly protein
It is easy to remove the bloat from pizza no?, i got potassium supplement per scoop 2000mg potassium

not gonna eat for next 2 weeks
Pure retardation. Your metabolism is just gonna go from 2000 calories a day to 400 calories a day. Plus you won't even look good, you're just look disgusting and malnourished. Plus you will rape your collagen and health. Fucking graycels have 0 IQ

It is easy to remove the bloat from pizza no?, i got potassium supplement per scoop 2000mg potassium
Yes its not that hard

No debloating will fix shit bones just rope already
what u on dawg, i literally own all the dogs while being debloated, also i’m gonna get masseter botox soon it will be even better