Do non-Asian people here know the difference between monolids and double eyelids?

SOS-Sonic

SOS-Sonic

Diamond

No because they're dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Slob and SOS-Sonic
i just don't like when normies claim hunter eyes are asain eyes

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Aero, ThatBoneStructure and 2 others
There is no Asian ppl here

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i just don't like when normies claim hunter eyes are asain eyes
Yeah, especially when there is so much variety between the Asian phenotypes. There is no such thing as "Asian eyes".

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
My hooded eyes have been mistaken as monoloids by people in psl quite a lot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14166 and 3 others
monolid isnt actually the main culprit of shitty looking eyes in asians. its the extra fat and skin around the upper eyelid that pushes everything down that makes monolids shitty, which does seem to occur in many monolid cases.

2626448 1638593535091

his right eye is monolid but it doesnt look fatty like
2626471 1638597667402

you can tell its a fatty monolid when you look at the outer corner of the eye and see how "heavy" the upper eyelid looks

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
monolid isnt actually the main culprit of shitty looking eyes in asians. its the extra fat and skin around the upper eyelid that pushes everything down that makes monolids shitty, which does seem to occur in many monolid cases.

View attachment 1425893
View attachment 1425894

you can tell its a fatty monolid when you look at the outer corner of the eye and see how "heavy" the upper eyelid looks
Yeah, good observation. Certain monolids like the second guy literally makes me want to puke lol.

View attachment 1425893
View attachment 1425894

I'm full chinese, and I would say most ricecels suffer from bad horizontal palpebral fissure length and we actually lack sclera in the sides that our eyes tend to look beady. That's why larger asian eyes are considered attractive here.

This is me. I have bad horizontal palpebral fissure length so as you can see, my eyes look very beady and prey-ish. I also think the lack of SIDE scleral show has to do with the epicanthic fold covering some of them. Btw my lower face is legit -3/10, so don't make fun of me

(My eyes again) 95% of us also have bad orbital vector, and I also think our eyes are slightly more bulgy than caucasoids. Also the epicanthic fold also gives an illusion that the eyes are too wide apart, but meassured from the pupils they are normal.

• +1
I'm full chinese, and I would say most ricecels suffer from bad horizontal palpebral fissure length and we actually lack sclera in the sides that our eyes tend to look beady. That's why larger asian eyes are considered attractive here.

View attachment 1427192
This is me. I have bad horizontal palpebral fissure length so as you can see, my eyes look very beady and prey-ish. I also think the lack of SIDE scleral show has to do with the epicanthic fold covering some of them. Btw my lower face is legit -3/10, so don't make fun of me

View attachment 1427197
(My eyes again) 95% of us also have bad orbital vector, and I also think our eyes are slightly more bulgy than caucasoids. Also the epicanthic fold also gives an illusion that the eyes are too wide apart, but meassured from the pupils they are normal.
You summarized it pretty well. I think a lot of Asians can ascend via a canthoplasty.

I look white

• JFL
Most don't. People who say "Well if hunter eyes are so good, why don't Asian men clean up?" are so damned stupid LOL.
There's a world of difference. A white guy with hunter eyes has a brow ridge, and the medial canthal area look "carved" in because the eyes are deep set, with the fat hooding hanging far forward and over the upper lids. Most guys with eyes like that show some lid when they raise their brows, including Pitt and Leo.

O'Pry is one of the few that never shows any exposure and it's actually a detraction. Asian men the eyes are just shallow set with the epicanthic fold. Huge huge diff.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Preoximerianas, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
You summarized it pretty well. I think a lot of Asians can ascend via a canthoplasty.
My pfl is fairly decent for a asian it seems but many asians have narrow pfl

bunch of bs no one wants to read itt

My pfl is fairly decent for a asian it seems but many asians have narrow pfl
Yeah, I but you have a epicanthal fold (I do too) if I recall correctly. I feel like the epicanthal fold is always a looks min and parallel double eyelids mogs the tapered ones.

Yeah, I but you have a epicanthal fold (I do too) if I recall correctly. I feel like the epicanthal fold is always a looks min and parallel double eyelids mogs the tapered ones.
Yea I do have them a bit