Do Normies Actually Believe The Bluepill?

WrathOfOlives

WrathOfOlives

Bronze
Do you ever wonder if normies actually believe the bluepill, or are they virtue signaling, knowing that's what the crowd wants to hear?

Like, do normie men think they aren't getting swiped right on tinder because they aren't coming across as 'confident' or 'friendly' in their bio? All these men mysteriously have some unquantifiable personality defect which makes women unattracted to them?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
Bluepill isnt believed in its is simply the only concept in their minds its fed to them as soon as theyre born so actually removing that and accepting new ideas is not a common thing in humans in general(example religious indoctrination from childhood) similarly people even after reading shit about blackpill will keep coping cuz theyre too dumb or oblivious

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, nullptrs, zura and 3 others
you need blackpill to get in the door, bluepill to stay behind the door, redpill to maintain the door closed

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and FaceandBBC
usually they are blupilled because it was fed to them in early childhood and there is also second option when they don't want to "break" others heart Im blackpilled but still tell them blue pill ideas because it's gonna be hard for normies

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, zura and Deleted member 45942
I think they actually do. I will give you some insight into how I use to think in my bluepill days. I unironically sometimes browsed Incel Tears and was laughing at all those nasty horrible inkwells. I never even looked at inkwell content, I just assumed that they must be wrong because I had been told my whole life that women are these morally perfect beings that could do no wrong. Any suggestion that they care deeply about looks I saw as an attack on their moral character and therefore a lie. After actually browsing blackpill content I quickly changed up, but I think the way I use to think is the way most normies think. They don't come to bluepill conclusions through pondering them and weighting up different opinions, they just absorb it through osmosis from all the propaganda and then stick with it.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 32196, Maalik and 1 other person
yes, everyone out there actually thinks they have shit lives because their hobbies are boring, bro

geniuses here (where the only requirement to join is having internet access) are miles ahead in understanding how life really works

• +1
Do you ever wonder if normies actually believe the bluepill, or are they virtue signaling, knowing that's what the crowd wants to hear?
View attachment 2490374

Like, do normie men think they aren't getting swiped right on tinder because they aren't coming across as 'confident' or 'friendly' in their bio? All these men mysteriously have some unquantifiable personality defect which makes women unattracted to them?
they believe in it

• +1
I just assumed that they must be wrong because I had been told my whole life that women are these morally perfect beings that could do no wrong. Any suggestion that they care deeply about looks I saw as an attack on their moral character and therefore a lie.
the feminist "education" during school also helps shape that view of women. When we "learn" to see a group as victims we just automatically assume other good things about them too.
But when you're decent looking enough you usually have enough irl interactions with actual girls and it can correct your flawed misconceptions.
For subhumans like me we were just invisible and left to drown in the bluepill haze with nothing but carefully placed propaganda in all the things we coped with, like gaming, fantasy fiction[often written by fellow subhumans who can only offer teh same view incorrect of romance and etc], movies etc

the only thing cope I had that gave me a better glimpse into Reality was Islam.
In Islam you can have four wives, make them obey you, beat them if you even THINK they're getting out of line,
capture girls in jihad, bang, sell them etc etc and the Prophet Muhammad often gave speeches about the ungratefulness of women towards their husbands, their more "base/primal" minds,
and the fact hell will be filled by mostly women. this content really makes bluepilled muzzies seethe and cope to this day with new and more creative "interpretations" lol. I myself struggled a lot with it being bluepill teenager.

But at the same time, nobody I actually knew [didnt have chad friends] was more qualified than Muhammad to speak on women since he had 10+ wives and scores of slave girls. I also found it very weird that when he captured girls sometimes even after killing their fathers, they were not usually reported to be all that upset for a long period of time and ended up as genuinely loving wives for him. I just thought it was a quirk for "back then"

then blackpill and actually talking with girls on apps made me realise
A lot of women really do have brutal fantasies about being captured by their dream chad.
And women's romance novels, written by and for women are filled with that shit too.

completely contrary to the "censored" version of "strong, independent, asexual" female leader bs we're all forced down with in all media and even early education. Women's sexuality is just reserved for those men who reach a certain threshold. The rest of us are are to be eunuchs whose role in society is to serve as worker ants that sustain the civilisational wide playground that exists for women and HTN+ guys.