Do normies in general know the existence of shoe lifts?

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Has frauding height with insoles gone mainstream yet ive seen viral tiktoks about them

nah they have no idea

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Adonis
not really in turkey tbh.

Who do people on this forum feel like they've been let into a secret society? This isn't esoteric information like "Oooh dear initiate these are what we call shoe lifts you must never say this to the normies oooooh"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 9467
Who do people on this forum feel like they've been let into a secret society? This isn't esoteric information like "Oooh dear initiate these are what we call shoe lifts you must never say this to the normies oooooh"
because we looksmaxxers have escaped the matrix... we are the only ones who know the truth of this world. We have all been introduced to this idea from real life experiences, only to be sure of it once we discovered the blackpill...

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear feature that mogs others. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly moglust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of roping. I think my mask of NT-ness is about to slip.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear feature that mogs others. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly moglust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of roping. I think my mask of NT-ness is about to slip.
Oh fuck off stop quoting Patrick Bateman like you're a psychopath or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Oh fuck off stop quoting Patrick Bateman like you're a psychopath or something
If you've seen the movie you would know the true message was the blackpill. The movie starts off with Patrick Bateman doing his extremely long skin care routine, proof of the blackpill... The way he kills people without caring, shows how he, a looksmaxxer, is superior to a normie. I am Patrick Bateman, in fact, we are all Patrick Bateman...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If you've seen the movie you would know the true message was the blackpill. The movie starts off with Patrick Bateman doing his extremely long skin care routine, proof of the blackpill... The way he kills people without caring, shows how he, a looksmaxxer, is superior to a normie. I am Patrick Bateman, in fact, we are all Patrick Bateman...
My Negro...
Marcus Halberstam is a psychopathic killer who doesn't display human emotions beyond anger and pleasure. He is not someone to be looked up to beyond SOME BlackPill techniques.