DO NOT ADD THEM TO YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS LIST/PRIVATE STORY (“just be yourself”cels GTFIH)

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
The amount of straight up Stacie’s I have fumbled because of this infuriated me. Currently one legit Stacy (shes actually competing for miss hawaii rn) my biggest fumble of my life and one hts and like 2 mts all because of this one thing.

Do NOT add her to your close friends or private story where you post memes, your thoughts, or even anything remotely weird. ONLY do this when you guys are deep in dating and she’s also showing her real self.

DO NOT BE YOURSELF IF “YOURSELF” IS WEIRD UNLESS YOU ARE VINNIE HACKER OR CHICO LEVEL CHAD. It’s not worth the risk.

Edit: wanted to add.
The idea that “just be yourself” and you’ll pull the one for you and that it’s a natural filter and if you be fake you’ll end up pulling some gold digger 304 still stands, but only if you are your BEST self. No one not even a blind girl or even like a fairy tale goody two shoes princess would settle for ANY personality if you look like soyjack. Real attracts real, but make sure your real is at maximum potential aka your best self. My og point still stands. Chances are you aren’t Chico or Vinnie hacker and even if you are if you are completely completely weird as hell they will still get the ick. It’s not worth the risk. Wait until your deep in the relationship.

If your just trying to sleep around then ignore this post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Lev Peshkov
:lul::lul: Thanks buddy out

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, AspiringMogger and looks>books
What are your stats
Im half Asian half white pretty lean and brunette but I’m not that tall.

I’m not bad but there was no way I could ever pull a Stacy like that again, that’s why I’m so mad. She was blond with 12k followers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Im half Asian half white pretty lean and brunette but I’m not that tall.

I’m not bad but there was no way I could ever pull a Stacy like that again, that’s why I’m so mad. She was blond with 12k followers
Kpop maxing
Rating?

• +1
When you learn women have two or maybe even 3 different “private stories”. That’s when you realise how bitch made they are.

Also JFL at posting your thoughts on social media. That’s what anonymous org is for

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and looks>books
When you learn women have two or maybe even 3 different “private stories”. That’s when you realise how bitch made they are.

Also JFL at posting your thoughts on social media. That’s what anonymous org is for
These aren’t thoughts it’s a field report

• +1