Do not bother using Instagram if you're not CHAD.

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
DO NOT USE INSTAGRAM IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD! I REPEAT DO NOT USE INSTAGRAM IF YOURE NOT CHAD!

With the latest updates Mr mark have been putting out, Instagram is nothing but a beeding ground of Ego for Mr chad and foids. It all started with the ability to like ones Ig story, then notes, then now story comments? Imagine going on Instagram and putting out a story viewed by 100 presents with 0 likes and 0 story comments. Chad could post anything and garner 100s of likes and 100s of story comments. Is Instagram on the path to self destruction here? Who's gonna post anything on their stories and feed if they're not gonna get any story likes ? And comments? While watching their peers get 10s of likes and comments.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, flippasav, chudlite and 5 others
boycott social media now.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, PlayersGetPlayed, truthhurts and 2 others
boycott social media now.
Social media is embedded into the DNA molecules, It's part of the life just like food is.

• +1
Reactions: napleon and truthhurts
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: FBl
What do you know about it mr Chad
Instagram feed shows me subhumans with gl gfs. Sometimes the bluepill is brutal on that site.

• +1
DO NOT USE INSTAGRAM IF YOU'RE NOT CHAD! I REPEAT DO NOT USE INSTAGRAM IF YOURE NOT CHAD!

With the latest updates Mr mark have been putting out, Instagram is nothing but a beeding ground of Ego for Mr chad and foids. It all started with the ability to like ones Ig story, then notes, then now story comments? Imagine going on Instagram and putting out a story viewed by 100 presents with 0 likes and 0 story comments. Chad could post anything and garner 100s of likes and 100s of story comments. Is Instagram on the path to self destruction here? Who's gonna post anything on their stories and feed if they're not gonna get any story likes ? And comments? While watching their peers get 10s of likes and comm
shithole app

• +1
Instagram feed shows me subhumans with gl gfs. Sometimes the bluepill is brutal on that site.
They're almost always tall. Can't escape the height pill

who gives a fuck? You don't need to be good looking unless you live in an evil capitalist shithole.

• +1
water, I don't use this shit app anw

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and FBl
Real

• +1