Do not care.

LilJojo

LilJojo

Equinox
Why do you care so much about surgeries and hormones G. Those will take so much time and effort that you will be fighting in WW3 when you get them. “Muh collagen, muh bones, muh stacies” SHUT UP. The average normie is a bot and loves life. He goes out, he has a LTB on standby, how? By not giving a fuck.
All of this just damages your mental health and pushes you into inceldom. No you won’t ascend after getting surgeries meant for deformities and facial trauma; you will still be Non-NT.
Grab a beer, smoke a cig, enjoy life.
Regards,
LilJojo

• +1
Reactions: descension, It'snotover, boss8055 and 3 others
yeah grab a beer smoke a cig then looksmin yourself like a retard end up fat high bodyfat not working dick shit collagen mirin lowering the competition tho but i had to expose lowering the competition because i cant let my bhais on org down, they shouldnt looksmin, i am friends with all my bhais on org i need to save them

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla, narcissist_volcel, disheartenedcel and 1 other person
yeah grab a beer smoke a cig then looksmin yourself like a retard end up fat high bodyfat not working dick shit collagen mirin lowering the competition tho but i had to expose lowering the competition because i cant let my bhais on org down, they shouldnt looksmin, i am friends with all my bhais on org i need to save them
A beer and a cig once will not looksmin you.
You have microplastics in your testicles and damage your endocrine system daily by man-made chemicals pushed by companies that they are needed for you.

A beer and a cig once will not looksmin you.
You have microplastics in your testicles and damage your endocrine system daily by man-made chemicals pushed by companies that they are needed for you.
i dont wear clothes so i dont have microplastics or xenoestrogens in my body

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
"just have a LTB and a normal life bro"

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
normies marry ugly women and have dead bedrooms.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla, narcissist_volcel, Detective and 2 others
"just have a LTB and a normal life bro"
true these mfs dont understand us yakhi we dont want ltbs we dont smoke cigs or alcohol we wake up early hit the gym looksmax and sleep a deep and quality sleep to looksmax

i dont wear clothes so i dont have microplastics or xenoestrogens in my body
So you shower with natural soaps, you don’t use teflon pans, you eat grass fed beef and grow your own carbs, you drink only from glass water bottles?

normies marry ugly women and have dead bedrooms.
you know what Orc, what you said is right actually my bhai, so bhai yes we know who's in power in that type of relationships, like stacy and LTB, the bedroom is dead and the guy is betabuxxing like a BITCH. they dont have sex. you are in fact very very right and what you said is extremely true and a fact.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
true these mfs dont understand us yakhi we dont want ltbs we dont smoke cigs or alcohol we wake up early hit the gym looksmax and sleep a deep and quality sleep to looksmax
I don't give a fuck about all that grinding nonsense either

my point is that it's easier said than done when it comes to just having a relationship and normal life

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
So you shower with natural soaps, you don’t use teflon pans, you eat grass fed beef and grow your own carbs, you drink only from glass water bottles?
1. i shower with water only
2. teflon pans whats that never heard of it
3. eating grass fed beef
4. eating potato from my grandpas farm its natural and no pesticide
5. yes i never use plastic bottles they make the water taste shit anyway

i have been living like this for the past 2 years yakhi

Your bones are already determined from the time of your birth.
Sleeping a lot won’t fix the recessed bones you have

1. i shower with water only
2. teflon pans whats that never heard of it
3. eating grass fed beef
4. eating potato from my grandpas farm its natural and no pesticide
5. yes i never use plastic bottles they make the water taste shit anyway

i have been living like this for the past 2 years yakhi
You can’t avoid the Jewish overlords. Do you also clean your clothes with natural soap?

Your bones are already determined from the time of your birth.
Sleeping a lot won’t fix the recessed bones you have
we sleep to recover our muscles from gym you retarded piece of shit ik sleeping wont give u bones @socialcel look at this faggot probably hasn't stepped inside a gym in like forever time :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: we need to inject test P, primobolan, anadrol then wait 5 weeks and do PCT with nolvadex and HCG bhai

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
You can’t avoid the Jewish overlords. Do you also clean your clothes with natural soap?
my clothes are fully cotton my guy and i dont wash it with soap, i wash it manually with water, no washing machine

my clothes are fully cotton my guy and i dont wash it with soap, i wash it manually with water, no washing machine
Why not Cashmere or Velvet

Why do you care so much about surgeries and hormones G. Those will take so much time and effort that you will be fighting in WW3 when you get them. “Muh collagen, muh bones, muh stacies” SHUT UP. The average normie is a bot and loves life. He goes out, he has a LTB on standby, how? By not giving a fuck.
All of this just damages your mental health and pushes you into inceldom. No you won’t ascend after getting surgeries meant for deformities and facial trauma; you will still be Non-NT.
Grab a beer, smoke a cig, enjoy life.
Regards,
LilJojo
insane cope

i make bank bruv i have made 120k a day from forex trading
great I sold a house that I inherited for 500-700K. 120K a day and still on psl forums is funny
+ massive lying
Joined Feb 7, 2024
Feb 7, 2024
Posts10,110Solutions4Reputation11,655
You make over 100 posts a day

remember to live

These Indians think they will be Andrew Tate, muh just grind bro
exatcly

looksmaxxing for me has been a double-edged sword, ive gotten a lot more handsome so i could actually pull girls, but at the same time my mental health has deteriorated so much i dont have the balls to talk to any girls bc im so self-concious

exatcly

looksmaxxing for me has been a double-edged sword, ive gotten a lot more handsome so i could actually pull girls, but at the same time my mental health has deteriorated so much i dont have the balls to talk to any girls bc im so self-concious
looksmaxxing made me uglier
made my life worse

how so?

same
looksmaxxing is not a thing
so i feel shit every day because im very ugly
makes my life worse
so i look worse
here is axplaination

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 66828
looksmaxxing is not a thing
so i feel shit every day because im very ugly
makes my life worse
so i look worse
here is axplaination
i feel bad for u bro:feelsbadman:

this advice only works if you are MTN+, NT and above 5"8. The majority of this forum is not, so this is another useless post. (and happy with settleing for a used up LTB who you have to betabuxx)

You’re probably a demoralized oldfag who wasn't serious about his ascension and now has to swallow the whitepill like a cuck. Muh “Just be NT bro” :soy: