Do not click (brag thread)

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎
Sup bby, allow me to introduce myself. You can call me "ShelbyChad", I'm literally the most Alpha person on this entire site. I'm 2/3/4/5 for reps, make a modest $150k a year, and am 6/6/6 (6 feet tall, and 6x6 (if you catch my drift)) <- also peep the proper use of double parentheses, I'm a software engineer (intelligent). So if you're ever needing some programming tips just hit me up, I'd love to teach you how to code and, needless to say, tips of building your body.

Solid leg aesthetics. Would smack and massage. Also, don't mind the incels on this board. It's a combination of pent up sexual frustration from running what they call "no-fap" (they seriously think not cumming will help them get laid lol) paired with a lack of vitamin D from never going outside. I'll do my best to protect you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, vermillioncorefan and Sprinkles
It's a combination of pent up sexual frustration from running what they call "no-fap" (they seriously think not cumming will help them get laid lol) paired with a lack of vitamin D from never going outside.
how tf you describe me so accurately bro no cap

are you a psychic ?

Sup bby, allow me to introduce myself. You can call me "ShelbyChad", I'm literally the most Alpha person on this entire site. I'm 2/3/4/5 for reps, make a modest $150k a year, and am 6/6/6 (6 feet tall, and 6x6 (if you catch my drift)) <- also peep the proper use of double parentheses, I'm a software engineer (intelligent). So if you're ever needing some programming tips just hit me up, I'd love to teach you how to code and, needless to say, tips of building your body.

Solid leg aesthetics. Would smack and massage. Also, don't mind the incels on this board. It's a combination of pent up sexual frustration from running what they call "no-fap" (they seriously think not cumming will help them get laid lol) paired with a lack of vitamin D from never going outside. I'll do my best to protect you.
😂😎🇮🇱