do NOT cover your eyebrows with hair

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
i was making this mistake until recently
this only really applies if you have good brows
if you have thick dense long low set dark eyebrows and you are covering them with hair you are looksmimming the fuck out of yourself

those kind of eyebrows are so striking and just look chad asf you are honestly descending urself hard by not showing it off

what chad do you see that has hair on there forehead covering their eyebrows
all chads have their hair either short enough to where eyebrows are still visible or off their forehead

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: uksucks, yyy, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
i was making this mistake until recently
this only really applies if you have good brows
if you have thick dense long low set dark eyebrows and you are covering them with hair you are looksmimming the fuck out of yourself

those kind of eyebrows are so striking and just look chad asf you are honestly descending urself hard by not showing it off

what chad do you see that has hair on there forehead covering their eyebrows
all chads have their hair either short enough to wear eyebrows are still visible or off their forehead
I'm covering them as a browcel

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
that’s fair
if you have shit brows it’s best to cover that shit up tbh
Yes. When my brows become ideal I won't cover them anymore. And I agree never cover them when they're good

• +1
Reactions: yyy and axttt_
Yes. When my brows become ideal I won't cover them anymore. And I agree never cover them when they're good
i’ve never seen someone go from browcel to ideal eyebrows but i’ve seen massive improvements

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
i’ve never seen someone go from browcel to ideal eyebrows but i’ve seen massive improvements
I had the hair but they looked non existent and have already had some good results for 1.5-2 months. Hopefully they'll become ideal

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
I had the hair but they looked non existent and have already had some good results for 1.5-2 months. Hopefully they'll become ideal
good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: princeof316 and noonespecial
Yep
I also made this mistake but cut my fringe shorter recently