Do Not eyelid pull

looks2

looks2

Iron
Tried eyelid seriously a little over a year ago now and it gave me a third eyelid ive had for a year now. A third eyelid doesn't look good but it has made squinting frauding easier but overall did nothing for my eye area and possibly made it worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, blmratiopiggypoop, lowiqNormie and 1 other person
Tried eyelid seriously a little over a year ago now and it gave me a third eyelid ive had for a year now. A third eyelid doesn't look good but it has made squinting frauding easier but overall did nothing for my eye area and possibly made it worse.
you have a third eyelid because collagen in that area is shit, not because you were doing those "exercises"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, lowiqNormie and enchanted_elixir
you have a third eyelid because collagen in that area is shit, not because you were doing those "exercises"
Could be possible but would be too random, I have pics from a few months before and I didn't have the third eyelid

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I had that same issue. NO EYELID PULLING! Worst thing ever.

I fixed it though.

Actually, eyelid pulling messes up the elastic fibers in that area. It becomes looser.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Could be possible but would be too random, I have pics from a few months before and I didn't have the third eyelid
your collagen was already shit and you just made it worse by stretching your skin

what the fuck happened to you man
What do you mean? Why I was gone?
I initially wanted to get away from the forum, but I thought a return would help me looksmax better and quicker. Also, this place is fun sometimes.

What do you mean? Why I was gone?
I initially wanted to get away from the forum, but I thought a return would help me looksmax better and quicker. Also, this place is fun sometimes.
I thought you roped bhai

your collagen was already shit and you just made it worse by stretching your skin
Collagen can't be bad in the eye area unless there's some underlying issue that prevents that area getting an adequate nutrient supply. In my experience, it seems that high insulin and blood sugar levels affected my eye area, giving me those eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
I fixed it though.
how bro please save me

@enchanted_elixir I know exactly what you are talking about, it happened to me, and it happened to ekil aswell.

Here's the thing though, if you get a third eyelid looking thing from pulling, that means the skin is stretching and folding over itself because its never had this much skin. That was my thought process, so I continued to pull. After like 2 weeks of continuing to pull, I woke up one day with hooded eyes and ever since I have had hooded eyes.

I know its scary but the fact that you gain another fold, just like everyone else, is proof that it is literally working so you just have to continue until you've stretched it enough to have hooded eyes, in my case it took a solid 2 weeks or so.

It's not a collagen problem, it's a part of the process. Thats my opinion atleast, this stuff is still definitely risky lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir