Do not get cucked into taking prescription drugs (except TRT)

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
Don’t destroy your test & hormones because your doctor said so.
Many npcs take pills without even questioning the j3w doctors that only want your insurance money. It ends up having you being cucked for life (especially if you’re young) & doctors making more pennies.

all meds that cause any substantial change in hormones:

You can drink as much tap water and eat as much seed oils but this matters most

- any hair treatment: fin,dut, min, (enjoy being cucked of your DHT & Test)
- anti depressants (literally just a serotonin and test tanker) *worst of all meds*
-
adhd meds (it’s over, your getting cucked by your TikTok mind meds)
- anti biotics (lower testosterone substantially)

- any pain meds
- AIs (if used incorrectly)
- any agonist to LH or GnRH
- weed (jfl if you’re a lazy pothead you’ll get gyno)
- metformin

Just fucking read before you ingest pills that the j3ws are giving you.

you if you take any prescription jewpills:
IMG 3527

* If you are/want to take any of these meds you should be on TRT. *

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, <6PSLcel and JohnDoe
I am Jewish

• Ugh..
Reactions: groidpilled and normie tiktoker
Yes, exactly; no monodimensional active substance can improve you in the long run. In the short, maybe, but in the long, the body will just compensate, and you are fuked more than before! Sadly, even TRT is a short-term solution overall (with a lot of correction, you can have luck, but better if you make a lot of money off of it)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
?? Are you fucking retarded

Ok nigga give us a solution then? What is a better solution for example not getting bald? What is it??

You dont give us a solution, usseless thread

"Dont do this bc....." Ok give us a solution what we need to do instead, nobody gonna listen to you

• +1
Reactions: piec, proxyy and fuse
Good thread, stay away from pharmaceutical, glad you mentioned dht blockers.

• +1

Ok nigga give us a solution then? What is a better solution for example not getting bald? What is it??

"Dont do this bc....." Ok give us a solution what we need to do instead, nobody gonna listen to you
Balding is a metabolic disease. DHT is an inflammatory response, you need to treat the root cause and not block the responding hormone that is important even for adult men.

• +1
Balding is a metabolic disease. DHT is an inflammatory response, you need to treat the root cause and not block the responding hormone that is important even for adult men.
Simple absolute wrong but yea metabolic syndromes can increase the rate of this dissease (balding)

I am not gonna debate this, but i gonna ask you a simple question
Is there anybody that reversed their hairloss without medicine? dht blockers?

Anyone?? No

Antisemitism

• JFL
Raypeaters got a weird take of balding

They can have that weird take, but the truth is still the truth, you cannot reverse balding without medicines

Keep the cope

• +1

You don’t need All these meds, anti depressants bs.

For hair loss it’s genetic and you can midigate it by keeping your hormones in check by not using medications and ruining your hormones with Shit food & lifestyle.

Don’t take creatine, use tumeric/mix of oils like coconut, castor & mint, and go research whats the main cause affecting your hair usually being a copper or magnesium deficiency.

Last edited:

They can have that weird take, but the truth is still the truth, you cannot reverse balding without medicines

Keep the cope
True sometimes but it was going to happen anyway

Simple absolute wrong but yea metabolic syndromes can increase the rate of this dissease (balding)

I am not gonna debate this, but i gonna ask you a simple question
Is there anybody that reversed their hairloss without medicine? dht blockers?

Anyone?? No
Reverse? Not but finasteride doesn't reverse hairloss anyways, for most people it just stops it, but the cost is too high. However there is another way to stop further hairloss. I can pm you link that has everything you need to do with this theory if you'd like. DHT isn't a trash hormone in adult men, total bullshit. Chemically castrating yourself isn't what id call a solution.

• +1
Reverse? Not but finasteride doesn't reverse hairloss anyways, for most people it just stops it, but the cost is too high.
Yea it stop the hairloss progress + delay the aging of the scalp pretty good
However there is another way to stop further hairloss. I can pm you link that has everything you need to do with this theory if you'd like
Ye let me guess, the skull scalp tension theory? Thaaat theory is bullshit + got debunked

Yea it stop the hairloss progress + delay the aging of the scalp pretty good

Ye let me guess, the skull scalp tension theory? Thaaat theory is bullshit + got debunked
The skull expansion theory and the galea theory are interrelated but no not exactly that, i was talking about it being a metabolic disease related to insulin sensitivity, etc. But i won't bother going into detail since i can see you are a finasteride drone and i've wasted way too much time dealing with people like you before. Tbh it's nto even worth talking to anyone who states DHT is a trash hormone, absolutely retarded.

Keep the cope
You can't reverse balding no matter what, minoxidil hairs are dependent entirely on minoxidil, finasteride 99% of the time does not result in regrowth. You can only stop balding the right way or the meme pharma way aka fin and get transplant to fill in your hair. There is no regrowing because our level of knowledge simply isn't at the point where we can. However, new drugs that can essentially allow us to have an infinite number of hair transplants are likely the key.