Do not get surgery from western kiked surgeons unless their arnett and gurrson or DR sailer the rest look shit get it from surgeons in south korea

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
This subhuman.

1572005159194.png

1572005196839.png

To this

1572005232144.png

In before he looks shit cope he looks much better and we have 26 recorded cases of this shit this is the only male but we've seen what is possible if you want a more western look i would go with arnett and gurrson

Do not get surgery from western kiked surgeons unless their arnett and gurrson or DR sailer the rest look shit get it from surgeons in south korea

He is notorious for photoshopping his results, do a little research before spewing random names you've read on shitty PSL threads.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel, middayshowers and Deleted member 3043
He is notorious for photoshopping his results, do a little research before spewing random names you've read on shitty PSL threads.

Well then it's ovER but we still have arnett and gurrson these are not photoshopped we see actual bone changes

Eppley for implants Taban for eye area is there a PSL go to Dr for fillers? What about osteotomies?

Dr Jason Emer for fillers seems ok

Eppley for implants Taban for eye area is there a PSL go to Dr for fillers? What about osteotomies?

Taban is good eppley is absolute shit all his results look unnatural

Asian surgeons are only good for kpopmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
Bad idea. Asians perform surgery on ASIANS according to ASIAN beauty standard. In South Korea males with prey eyes and feminine features are considered desirable. Not so much in west. If you got to SK to get plastic surgery done you are in for a bad time.

Bad idea. Asians perform surgery on ASIANS according to ASIAN beauty standard. In South Korea males with prey eyes and feminine features are considered desirable. Not so much in west. If you got to SK to get plastic surgery done you are in for a bad time.

Arnett and gurrson surgery seems more reccomended

I need to find a good filler injectionist asap for undereye and jaw angles tbh

David Mabrie has some solid results but seems stupidly overpriced

Gal Aharanov has some solid results too

The only dramatic results I’ve seen tho are from sketchy drs in brazil

I need to find a good filler injectionist asap for undereye and jaw angles tbh

David Mabrie has some solid results but seems stupidly overpriced

Gal Aharanov has some solid results too

The only dramatic results I’ve seen tho are from sketchy drs in brazil

Undereye and jaw here

The one thing I like about Emer is he knows how to do male zygos which can be rare, lotta Drs make the cheeks too round for men but he seems to do well

• +1
Reactions: Kade