Do NOT go into the sun on accutane [UPDATE] [GTFIH]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
Yesterday I made a thread about how I was tanMaxxing for 6 hours straight. Today, I woke up with bright red skin and blisters forming on all parts of my body. Dedsrs I think I'm going to go to the emergency room. Please, don't be an idiot and tan in the sun on this drug. I don't know what I was thinking, I am srsly low IQ.

The accutane+sun combo created a weird reaction. I have never been in so much pain.

@Native please watch out if you go into bootcamp while on this drug

Link to first thread- https://looksmax.org/threads/ive-been-tanmaxxing-for-the-past-6-hours.155268/

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, CurryCel, Lux and 8 others
you plonker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackSparrow, Tall, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
Ngl thought this was common knowledge, for any creams and skin treatments, never a good idea. BUT A-OK support your mistakes!

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Go back in the sun...trust the process

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, OOGABOOGA, PenileFacialSurgery and 9 others
You're actually retarded no one gets tanned staying 6 hours in the sun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, PenileFacialSurgery, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste
Skincancers me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Fear, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, itachi1, Britishlooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Accutane accelerates skin resurfacing/skin cell turnover, so this isn’t a surprise tbh

Skincancers me
Brutal melanoma pill.

On a serious note, your dermatologist didn't tell you to stay away from the Sun while you are on Accutane? He/she deserves to be sued tbh

Brutal melanoma pill.

On a serious note, your dermatologist didn't tell you to stay away from the Sun while you are on Accutane? He/she deserves to be sued tbh
My derm is not smart. He also believes that hairloss on this drug doesn't exist, even though like 20% of my hair fell out.

• JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, EverythingMattersCel, Chico Chicowski and 1 other person
My derm is not smart. He also believes that hairloss on this drug doesn't exist, even though like 20% of my hair fell out.
What the fuck he's an idiot, change dermatologist and sue him if you can

DO NOT BATH IN PETROL AND LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE

Vitamin D3 maxxing.

wait a sec, u are telling me that u are on isotretinoin and u ve been tanning for 6 hours straight?
when its recommended to avoid sun <when on iso or EVEN on retin a> at all cost?

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
Can't stop laughing JFL

WHY DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
perhaps next time think before you do something equally stupid

its a prooven fact that accutane causes hairloss BUT it will come back after you stop taking it so don't worry too much about hariloss

Holy shit 6 hours of tanning? I run low dose accutane and tretinoin but get burned after maybe an hour of indirect exposure just being outside.

Even without taking accutane tanning for 6 hours would be a bad idea.

You are truly retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face and Edgar
You are supposed to avoid the sun on accutance jfl.

You fool, you blongus, you absolute utter clampongus. Think about the consequences of your actions.

If I'm using retin a but put on sunscreen I'd have damage too?

You shouldn't go into the sun ever without sunscreen, that's how you Jaredletomaxx with good genes srs.

Last edited:
Using accutane in general is low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
If I'm using retin a but put on sunscreen I'd have damage too?
You need to avoid sun but if you can’t just put new sunscreen layer every 2 hours

Also @Gunnersup this is bad news for me tbh I was hoping I could go in the sun.

Are you gonna be ok jfl show pics of your legs again man

View attachment 462972

Really bro? So I just need to be confident? Thanks man!
Faggot you look good

i can tell you some insecure narcy fuckboy

how about you get to the root of the problem, fix your diet, exercise that twink neck

instead of eating fucking chemicals that damage your organs and dry you out completely.

Jfl @ you. I’m on 60 mg of accutane and did manual labor and landscaping from like 10-6 on Saturday. In the sun, no shirt, no hat, no sunscreen. Barely burnt at all and tanned a bit and I’m half Irish. Fix your diet if you don’t want to burn, right @PenileFacialSurgery ?

Jfl @ you. I’m on 60 mg of accutane and did manual labor and landscaping from like 10-6 on Saturday. In the sun, no shirt, no hat, no sunscreen. Barely burnt at all and tanned a bit and I’m half Irish. Fix your diet if you don’t want to burn, right @PenileFacialSurgery ?
Fix your health and diet if you don’t want Acne, I don’t fully understand the mechanism behind burning on accutane, but it definitely makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight overall.

Id recommend Retin A over accutane.

• +1
Fix your health and diet if you don’t want Acne, I don’t fully understand the mechanism behind burning on accutane, but it definitely makes your skin more sensitive to sunlight overall.

Id recommend Retin A over accutane.
Yeah ik there are natural ways to fix it but I’ve had it for 5 years. And even if I managed to go on a strict carnivore or paleo type of diet I don’t want to breakout bc a friend orders pizza ya know? It’s helping and I’m pretty far along with minimal sides so I’m sticking with it.

The reason I tagged you was for insights on how diet and sun burns are correlated. I definitely burn less with good animal fats compared to processed shit

Yo bro I also do manual labor I throw mulch and bricks and shit outside but I'm half asian half white. You think I'll be ok in the sun on accutane? I legit never EVER burn dude, if I stay in the sun all day I'll just get darker and darker and darker but I never burn.

IMG 20200614 204732

That's what my skin tone is like from being in the sun for the last few months

• +1
Faggot you look good

i can tell you some insecure narcy fuckboy

how about you get to the root of the problem, fix your diet, exercise that twink neck

instead of eating fucking chemicals that damage your organs and dry you out completely.
I don't look good, it's just an angle. Also I think it's hilarious how like 2 days ago I said I needed neck training and everyone called me a subhuman telling me that neck training is cope for my face. It's just a good angle in that picture that's all.

Also you are projecting hard asf, fixing diet probably worked fine for you but let me show you an old picture of me

IMG 20200408 221820

I hope you realize without accutane I would still look like that. Fixing diet DOES FUCKING NOTHING FOR ME. NOTHING. MY ACNE IS CAUSED BY FUCKED HORMONE LEVELS CAUSING MY SKIN TO BE TOO OILY WHICH INSTANTLY CLOGS MY PORES.

• So Sad
I don't look good, it's just an angle. Also I think it's hilarious how like 2 days ago I said I needed neck training and everyone called me a subhuman telling me that neck training is cope for my face. It's just a good angle in that picture that's all.

Also you are projecting hard asf, fixing diet probably worked fine for you but let me show you an old picture of me

View attachment 463601

I hope you realize without accutane I would still look like that. Fixing diet DOES FUCKING NOTHING FOR ME. NOTHING. MY ACNE IS CAUSED BY FUCKED HORMONE LEVELS CAUSING MY SKIN TO BE TOO OILY WHICH INSTANTLY CLOGS MY PORES.
Holy shit brother that acne is HORRBILE. It must been hell being like that in highschool, I feel your pain though

• +1
Yo bro I also do manual labor I throw mulch and bricks and shit outside but I'm half asian half white. You think I'll be ok in the sun on accutane? I legit never EVER burn dude, if I stay in the sun all day I'll just get darker and darker and darker but I never burn.

View attachment 463595

That's what my skin tone is like from being in the sun for the last few months
Unironically depends on your diet. Watch a few frank Tufano videos about tanning and diet to get a better idea of what I’m talking about. I’m planning to order some of his organ meat supplements soon. That’s why some people can tan and keep good skin while white foids turn leather from the combination of shit foods, booze, and chemical cosmetics. The burn isn’t the problem, it’s what your body has to repair it with

Unironically depends on your diet. Watch a few frank Tufano videos about tanning and diet to get a better idea of what I’m talking about. I’m planning to order some of his organ meat supplements soon. That’s why some people can tan and keep good skin while white foids turn leather from the combination of shit foods, booze, and chemical cosmetics. The burn isn’t the problem, it’s what your body has to repair it with

Some of it can attributed to diet. But for black and darker races, the increased melanin in the skin protects from sun. It's why they say black don't crack. They actually get less cellular defects from the sun when it touches their skin.

• +1
Some of it can attributed to diet. But for black and darker races, the increased melanin in the skin protects from sun. It's why they say black don't crack. They actually get less cellular defects from the sun when it touches their skin.
Yeah more melanin means less sun damage to begin with, so it doesn’t matter as much what you eat to repair it

20200616 235248
i get burned after 10 minutes outside

yeah dude, I legit think I have some of the most subhuman genetics on this forum. Like literally bro

mirin low inhib shitmaxxer graycel
I only pissmaxed there tbh

View attachment 463601

Lol shut the fuck you crying barking bitch

Accuntane just a bandage on the symptoms masking problems actually causing your acne in the first place you beaten narcy. It’s all health and hormones related.
Accuntane only dries you out and is fucked for your hormones. Probably permanently lowering your T.
Your hormones are dictated by your health which is dictated by diet and other things, you probably have a fucked up gut. Idiot.

You chose the worst pic of yourself bloated as hell, your recent pic looks likes you lost all your bloat to reveal your bones.
You don’t even look bad besides bloat from inflammation.

Look up the definition of projection.

• +1
Reactions: Dog face