DO NOT JOIN the "Love and Deepspace" Discord server!

Stuttercel

Stuttercel

Officially Diagnosed Stuttering disability.
Im not gonna give too much context, but it’s like a simulation game where only foids play it unless you're a faggot (cuz you can only play as a girl character). And Basically it's where foids can live out their dream life with their Chad husbands.

EVERY CHARACTER IS ABOVE 6FT BTW💀
And all they do in the server is glaze these male characters. Like my nigga i knew lookism was really bad, but I never knew that it was THIS fucking bad bro.

Here are the Chads I'm talking about.

You have this nigga. 6'2

This nigga

"Age unknown🤯😱" JFL nigga.🤣

And this nigga..

Now, let me ask you something.
Noticed any patterns with the niggas i just showed you? (Besides that they are all over 6ft) It’s literally copy and paste of the same character lmao. Pretty boy female gaze, nice jawline, small lips, white skin, and hunter eyes just to name a few of the obvious traits.

And you don't wanna imagine the shit these foids be saying about these niggas. Like unless you have truly digested the Black Pill then this shit will make you wanna Ldar. All I can do is Joker laugh at this shit. Like istg if you're an ugly nigga even after looksmaxxing then just give it up my nigga. These are the type of men that girls want, and if you're on these forums chances are you're a deathnic ugly khhv truecel like me and will never acend to these heights.

I wish you the best in life brocels don't join this server for your own sake.

TLDR For DNRcels: foids play game where they can live out their dream lives with borderline 6ft+ Chads, and the discord server is either ropefuel or Jokerfuel depending on how blackpilled you are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Carbine
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and Stuttercel
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine
Looking at eroticism aimed at women is very blackpilling

• +1
Reactions: Stuttercel
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine
act like niggas don't have they own version with foid characters

• JFL
Im not gonna give too much context, but it’s like a simulation game where only foids play it unless you're a faggot (cuz you can only play as a girl character). And Basically it's where foids can live out their dream life with their Chad husbands.

And all they do in the server is glaze these male characters. Like my nigga i knew lookism was really bad, but I never knew that it was THIS fucking bad bro.

View attachment 3261788
You have this nigga. 6'2

View attachment 3261792
This nigga

View attachment 3261794

View attachment 3261800
And this nigga..

Noticed any patterns with the niggas i just showed you? (Besides that they are all over 6ft) It’s literally copy and paste of the same character lmao. Pretty boy female gaze, nice jawline, small lips, white skin, and hunter eyes just to name a few of the obvious traits.

And you don't wanna imagine the shit these foids be saying about these niggas. Like unless you have truly digested the Black Pill then this shit will make you wanna Ldar. All I can do is Joker laugh at this shit. Like istg if you're an ugly nigga even after looksmaxxing then just give it up my nigga. These are the type of men that girls want, and if you're on these forums chances are you're a deathnic ugly khhv truecel like me and will never acend to these heights.

TLDR For DNRcels: foids play game where they can live out their dream lives with borderline 6ft+ Chads, and the discord server is either ropefuel or Jokerfuel depending on how blackpilled you are.
idk most guys here are actually above average and we have some guys that mog these here. This isnt .is

• Hmm...
But i will never reach 6"2 :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Might reach rafayel with LL + lifts though

• +1

View attachment 3261788
You have this nigga. 6'2

View attachment 3261792
This nigga

View attachment 3261794

View attachment 3261800
And this nigga..

Also this is also very helpful since female gazepill comes to collect again. Woman dont like ogre. Robust prettyboy or prettyboy is law.

• +1