Do not looksmaxx before fixing your autism and personality

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
When I was 17 i decided to start looksmaxxing not from the help of this website but through my own knowledge. I lost enough fat to have a defined jawline and hollow cheeks. I skincaredmax and hairmaxxed. I had success doing this and thought I would finally be able to get a girlfriend. Big mistake, I definitely noticed girls would check me out more but I always stared straight ahead and acted like they were invisible when walking by them. I was too scared to flirt with them because of my autistic tendencies. I had girls come up to me and try to talk and flirt but my anxiety always made me mute and my lips would shake trying to figure out what to say to them, eventually they would leave and never talk to me again. Now I still looksmaxx but I try to hide my face in public with a hat or a scarf so girls won't approach or look at me. I don't want girls to know how retrded I am when they try to flirt with me in public. FML i still haven't fixed this shit :feelswhy:

Attachments

• IMG_8718.PNG
    IMG_8718.PNG
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8715.jpg
    IMG_8715.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 24712, bloomercel and 13 others
Chink to frauded chink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Lucifer X, ReinhardRacist and 4 others
trying to fix your personality/neurodivergence prior to ascending is going to bear no fruit. There is a reason people are social retards, their appearance has influenced how people have treated them and how people have treated them has influenced their social skills. You must be good looking in order to NTmaxx to a useful degree.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, bloomercel and humanoidsub7
asians are born with shy personality

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lucifer X, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
The chimps escaped from the exhibit and have learned how to post on looksmax. call the alarms

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, bloomercel and Deleted member 19766
  • +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and Deleted member 19766
Just off the title DNRD the rest COPE

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
lower your bodyfat and stop sucking your cheeks so much, u look retarded and fat

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 19766
Bruh is this satire or you're larping as someone you know? JFL

You are still ugly and those things only happened in your head.

I mog you into the grave and I’ve never had an IOI. Its chad or death and your gook ass lost the game before I even began.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, bloomercel, Lucifer X and 3 others
If you think you need personality, you don't need personality. You need height, height solves anything.

If you are 6'7 gymmaxed, all foids will automatically get wet and sumbit themselves to you.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 19766 and ZakNoel
LOL THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE

@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 19766, rand anon and 1 other person
The better you look, the more neurotypical you can be. Trying to act like an extroverted Chad as an incel will always thinking you're cocky.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
spiderman GIF

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, bloomercel and Deleted member 19766
I didn’t read simply because you look like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, bloomercel, Lucifer X and 1 other person
trying to fix your personality/neurodivergence prior to ascending is going to bear no fruit. There is a reason people are social retards, their appearance has influenced how people have treated them and how people have treated them has influenced their social skills. You must be good looking in order to NTmaxx to a useful degree.
Couldnt have said it better. No point in NTmaxxing below MTN

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
this forum makes me realize that everyone is delusional about their looks, when some ugly brown piece of shit like you thinks they're hot shit

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
Discount ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
mtf is your only hope

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
When I was 17 i decided to start looksmaxxing not from the help of this website but through my own knowledge. I lost enough fat to have a defined jawline and hollow cheeks. I skincaredmax and hairmaxxed. I had success doing this and thought I would finally be able to get a girlfriend. Big mistake, I definitely noticed girls would check me out more but I always stared straight ahead and acted like they were invisible when walking by them. I was too scared to flirt with them because of my autistic tendencies. I had girls come up to me and try to talk and flirt but my anxiety always made me mute and my lips would shake trying to figure out what to say to them, eventually they would leave and never talk to me again. Now I still looksmaxx but I try to hide my face in public with a hat or a scarf so girls won't approach or look at me. I don't want girls to know how retrded I am when they try to flirt with me in public. FML i still haven't fixed this shit :feelswhy:
mtn and nt and at least 5'10 or rope