Do NOT make this nigger Kaligula come back.

dark.max

dark.max

Big deal,death always comes with territory.
Do not let this faggot come by I swear,I barely had any contact with the “birds” also I’m my opinion retards but the nigger keeps flaring at me for barely any reason.
IMG 1196
IMG 1197

Also shooting at @PeakIncels is ridiculous,Kaligula and Goth hated @Kaari for no reason at all,Kaari got dragged into this leading him to get banned,after that @PeakIncels shared me this,this completely fucking showed that the birds are some kindergarden group.
IMG 1125
IMG 1124

Not to mention to the “birds” and Kaligula himself that half of his “birds” hate him.
One day this absolute of a faggot tagged me in random threads leading to him repfarming and mentioning me in every post that says “KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!” Like what a degenerate honestly,doesn’t have better to do in life then dedicate his life to reps,threads and his “birds”

JFL at this nigger Kaligula,talking on .com to a cloud.
@Kaari

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, N1666, PeakIncels and 1 other person
Do not let this faggot come by I swear,I barely had any contact with the “birds” also I’m my opinion retards but the nigger keeps flaring at me for barely any reason.
View attachment 3205352View attachment 3205354
Also shooting at @PeakIncels is ridiculous,Kaligula and Goth hated @Kaari for no reason at all,Kaari got dragged into this leading him to get banned,after that @PeakIncels shared me this,this completely fucking showed that the birds are some kindergarden group.
View attachment 3205359View attachment 3205360
Not to mention to the “birds” and Kaligula himself that half of his “birds” hate him.
One day this absolute of a faggot tagged me in random threads leading to him repfarming and mentioning me in every post that says “KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE!!” Like what a degenerate honestly,doesn’t have better to do in life then dedicate his life to reps,threads and his “birds”

@Kaari
oh man this is fun KEK

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and dark.max
Birds honestly some elementary schoolers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Kaari
@TechnoBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari

@Kaari
good thread bro nigga insulting and dragging me in the debate what a kid
also you replied pretty maturely nigga ain't whatever age u are, bro is a wise old man
mirin asf
thanks god kaari is back bro, happy af ab it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari
ok me and kaligula have made peace the fight is over

you can still flame him tho kek

• +1
Reactions: dark.max

@Kaari
Bmp

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and dark.max
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Nobpdy cares about him. Checked his post history and he just tagged lots of people each post and Got ignored. Just an attention seeking faggot who thinks hes funny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and dark.max