DO NOT MEW!!!! MADE MY TEETH CROOKED

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
My front and bottom teeth are crooked now due to mewing. Dedsrs. Gonna try to purposely reverse mew now. I was coping with this before. Right now I'm just surgerymaxxiny

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and JizzFarmer
Than you probably need mse cause your palate is too small, happened to me once my wisdom teeth came in

• +1
  • WTF
u retard that means u mewed wrong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, JizzFarmer, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
Than you probably need mse cause your palate is too small, happened to me once my wisdom teeth came in
Imma stop mewing. I'll just surgery max

• Love it
  • JFL
mike jew got you jfl

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel
The only teeth that should move during mewing is your two front teeth and that's after a while because mewing expands your palate and creates a gap in your teeth, just get Invisalign for your teeth then. Bones> teeth anyways, Richard Ramirez is proof of that shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 5683, goat2x and 4 others
The only teeth that should move during mewing is your two front teeth and that's after a white because mewing expands your palate and creates a gap in your teeth, just get Invisalign for your teeth then. Bones> teeth anyways, Richard Ramirez is proof of that shit.
STFU LIER. GREYCEL
The only teeth that should move during mewing is your two front teeth and that's after a white because mewing expands your palate and creates a gap in your teeth, just get Invisalign for your teeth then. Bones> teeth anyways, Richard Ramirez is proof of that shit.
IMA GET SURGEYY FUCK MIKE

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny

WHAT YOU NEED TO FIX IS HEIGHT FIRST AND FORE MOST. NO AMOUNT OF FACE CANT SAVE THAT HEIGHT BRO. LL?

• +1
Reactions: SpiritualCel
only solution is to ditch hinduism and pray to allah

WHAT YOU NEED TO FIX IS HEIGHT FIRST AND FORE MOST. NO AMOUNT OF FACE CANT SAVE THAT HEIGHT BRO. LL?
STFU
The only teeth that should move during mewing is your two front teeth and that's after a while because mewing expands your palate and creates a gap in your teeth, just get Invisalign for your teeth then. Bones> teeth anyways, Richard Ramirez is proof of that shit.
yes my two frontteeth got crooked.