your growth plates are Cartilage, when they close they turn into bone
t3 enhances Ossification alot, wich turns cartilage into bone

I need to talk to BrahminBoss about this

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, LegitUser, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Is this not just due to the estrogen increase rather than t3 itself

T3 will close your plates faster

your growth plates are Cartilage, when they close they turn into bone
View attachment 2990826t3 enhances Ossification alot, wich turns cartilage into bone
Everyone know that jfl
Yes t3 AND t4 increase metabolism and close growth plates faster
Its only good if you want to be tall faster

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
That's due to the fact that T3 increases both aromatase production and activity, so you just need to take an AI.

Taking T3 alone is indeed stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 73905
That's due to the fact that T3 increases both aromatase production and activity, so you just need to take an AI.

Taking T3 alone is indeed stupid.
t3 impacting estrogen is definitely a part of it, t3 does improve ossification without estrogen tho

t3 impacting estrogen is definitely a part of it, t3 does improve ossification without estrogen tho
ossification is height growth my guy

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
using that logic estrogen should be excellent for height growth
what logic bro i just said the facts. you cant grow taller without cartilage ossifying into bone

So take AI idiot

T3 doesn't have any impact on growth plate fusion without estrogen, only estrogen is able to cause chondrocyte's death (in that context) and thus epiphyseal plate fusion.

T3 doesn't have any impact on growth plate fusion without estrogen, only estrogen is able to cause chondrocyte's death (in that context) and thus epiphyseal plate fusion.
Just got t4. What dosage do you recommend? I'm already taking hgh and aromasin.

Haven't checked out that science this yet. I ran 25mcg at 17 years and 6 months old, then upped the dose to 50 mcg while adding 250 mg test with no ai. In that time I grew from 6"1 to 6"3, although that doesn't necessarily disprove anything. Closing growth plates earlier doesn't mean you cant grow at all.

Just got t4. What dosage do you recommend? I'm already taking hgh and aromasin.
Unless you are using to emulate natural production, go with t3. Extremely simplified, T4 converts to T3, then your body utilizes the T3. So its easier to manipulate your levels without labs.

• +1
Unless you are using to emulate natural production, go with t3. Extremely simplified, T4 converts to T3, then your body utilizes the T3. So its easier to manipulate your levels without labs.
True, but I can't get my hands on t3 unfortunately only t4

• +1
Reactions: E_Maxx
  • +1
  • +1
Why not? T3 sources are fairly common.
I can think of bgpharma but the minimum order is 100 usd, I don't need anything so ordering seems stupid. Hopefully t4 will do the trick.

what source did you use? i heard most are bunk and mixed with clen. Can you send sources you used