Do not waste time at clubs if you're below HTN

D

Deleted member 32440

Bronze
If you have the potential to ascend to at least low HTN, avoid any type of clubbing / parties before your ascension.

It is a pure waste of time. Even if you want to "have fun" at parties with your friends. Don't go.

Water thread, but just a reminder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Deleted member 40471, mrr and 5 others
Muh "rizz" muh "game" on drunk girls JFL, even if you're normie or HTN some girls will just play with your ass to get an uber or make you buy them drinks. I almost fell for it once.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and RoyaleWithCheese
Or just bring some rohypnol

Srsly, don't go to clubs to get girls, go there to have fun and maybe pop a pill or a small line once every blue moon. But getting girls there is a complete waste.

Srsly, don't go to clubs to get girls, go there to have fun maybe pop a pill or a small line once every blue moon. But getting girls there is a complete waste.
not at all lol one nights stands are easy as fuck, especially at uni nightclubs

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
not at all lol one nights stands are easy as fuck, especially at uni nightclubs
Not here in Germany, there are 80% men in clubs, I very very rarely if ever see a man gets a woman. All my friends confirm the same thing to me. It used to be different, but these days, forget it. Online > Rest

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Blackpilled1027 and Deleted member 32440
If you have the potential to ascend to at least low HTN, avoid any type of clubbing / parties before your ascension.

It is a pure waste of time. Even if you want to "have fun" at parties with your friends. Don't go.

@FailedNormieManlet has made out with LTB and MTB in clubs and he is 3/10 shudra

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Not here in Germany, there are 80% men in clubs, I very very rarely if ever see a man gets a woman. All my friends confirm the same thing to me. It used to be different, but these days, forget it. Online > Rest
Clubs are real life tinder lmao. 60-80% of men competing for 20% of LTB's with a 50+ bodycount. Then they're going to tell you that it's somehow worth it to waste time and money for those kinds of girls :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, A23ghskung and king_bandon
Naaah, social circles+real life cold approaches makes you have way more possibilities to crook up a girl with other things different from looks, like a actual charisma+self confidence(how ironic) that is much more than a good face

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
God level charisma with average face gets more girls than aspie(90% of this forum tbh) asf Chad

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic

club is shit what about approaching women at different places, like in streets just ask number wdym.

God level charisma with average face gets more girls than aspie(90% of this forum tbh) asf Chad
Sure buddy. In your dreams

Naaah, social circles+real life cold approaches makes you have way more possibilities to crook up a girl with other things different from looks, like a actual charisma+self confidence(how ironic) that is much more than a good face
Clubs are real life tinder lmao. 60-80% of men competing for 20% of LTB's with a 50+ bodycount. Then they're going to tell you that it's somehow worth it to waste time and money for those kinds of girls :forcedsmile:
The single women you see on the street or in the club are most likely also on Tinder or have been at times. I have 3k+ likes on Tinder and a solid IG, no reason to look somewhere else for girls, since the same women are also online anyway.

• WTF
I came to that conclusion already for myself, 15 years ago. And quit going out, since than for the reason of trying to pick up women. Since than only ocassionally went, when with a group of friends or a reason to be there.
Me being a LTN back than, I had zero succes in scoring ONS in clubs/bars/etc.. type of places.

I can see it being okay to do that:
* If one is an extraverted dude, that loves parties, drinking, buzz, that music, etc... But since I'm not like that, I never went anymore to this. For me it was a waiste of money, for something I didn't enjoy much or not at all.
* If one good looking dude/Chad/Chadlite, and gets them sloppy ONS with probably mostly questionable quality women.
* if one high status in that environment, getting attention due to that.

Not here in Germany, there are 80% men in clubs, I very very rarely if ever see a man gets a woman. All my friends confirm the same thing to me. It used to be different, but these days, forget it.
Same experience for me. I giga rarely seen a dude, pull a ONS from there. Slightly more common-ish, but not common much (since most flaked), I know dudes that exchanged contact information with a woman. And than later managed to meetup again, for a date, or more common for other parties/events later on. And kinda build it from there, type of situations. Still, the dude needed to be qui good looking (or status) to pull that off regularly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440
Yep clubs are a waste mostly since females use online so much now. If you are HTN non-club bars are better to try to pick someone up.

• +1
Yep clubs are a waste mostly since females use online so much now. If you are HTN non-club bars are better to try to pick someone up.
I recall, how I hated the discrimination aspect of it, and that I paid to be treated like "shit". Dunno if it still like that, but used to be so, like 15 years ago.

Discrimination. That women got treated great, in clubs (by staff, etc.). And as a dude, you are treated semi-shit. Like girls entered for free, while dudes have to pay and shit. Or bouncers being like asif you should be gratefull to them that you can enter as a paying customer, while women were granted entrance with gratitude kinda. etc...
Also, dudes are spending most money inside (buying drinks), compared to women. Yet the dudes are treated like shit (by staff and most women there), and the women are treated better.great asif they are so valuable and precious there.

I recall thinking about this. And decided to not go there anymore, that they will not get a dime from me anymore. To stop paying, for getting treated like dirt/shit. Save that money. And spend that money in places, where they treat me well, as a paying customer. Was a good decision. It funded plenty chill visits to the spa and so on; getting nice treatments, food and drinks there.

Last edited:
HTN+ or MTN with body + height halo otherwise it’s pointless to expect positive attention from women

• +1
Reactions: sozz and Deleted member 32440
just rot in your basement theory from OP

just rot in your basement theory from OP
I said do the looksmaxing stuff first then when you're "done" you can go out and party as you please

Getting drunk and spending money to expect any positive attention from women prior to having done any looksmaxing if you're sub HTN is utter delusion

• +1
Reactions: Luxito and SonOfDarkseid