Do NT normie facially that get in cool kid group have the same life quality then average normal normies?

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
What was your experience?

In my teenager years the normie facially who can get in good looking people aka cool kid group seem to have completely different life then the normie who can't get in and just live as like NPC.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel

left = good life

right = epic life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and randomuser2407
It depends on your definition of a life well lived.

Many people (including me) aren't sad that they don't have many friends or that they don't get laid. And no, this isn't a cope, it's simply a matter of personal preference.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, court monarch777, dough and 1 other person
It depends on your definition of a life well lived.

Many people (including me) aren't sad that they don't have many friends or that they don't get laid. And no, this isn't a cope, it's simply a matter of personal preference.

So you prefer to not have friend and don't get laid?

So you prefer to not have friend and don't get laid?
I'm not saying that I prefer not to pursue those things, what I am saying is that while I am alone, I am not unhappy, depressed or sexually frustrated.

So it's not that I don't want to, but I am not suffering right now, because it is no longer a huge priority in my life.

I have one friend, and that is enough for me because he respects me and we have lots of common interests.

I don't have the emotional need for a relationship that most men have, so I am happy being single and I think the downsides of being in a relationship outweigh the rewards.
Maybe if I met the right woman, my beliefs would change, but I am not sure, because, since I am on the autism spectrum, there are high chances that even if I were to get laid or be in a relationship, I wouldn't get as much from it as a normal person.
My ADHD also makes me addicted to novelty, no matter what I am doing.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and TopzCat1
I'm not saying that I prefer not to pursue those things, what I am saying is that while I am alone, I am not unhappy, depressed or sexually frustrated.

So it's not that I don't want to, but I am not suffering right now, because it is no longer a huge priority in my life.

I have one friend, and that is enough for me because he respects me and we have lots of common interests.

I don't have the emotional need for a relationship that most men have, so I am happy being single and I think the downsides of being in a relationship outweigh the rewards.
Maybe if I met the right woman, my beliefs would change, but I am not sure, because, since I am on the autism spectrum, there are high chances that even if I were to get laid or be in a relationship, I wouldn't get as much from it as a normal person.
My ADHD also makes me addicted to novelty, no matter what I am doing.

Tbh it seem biologically impossible for any human to not get depressed if you have no friend.

Not seeking for relationship isn't a new thing, everyone have that moment. but having no friend during your prime years?

Tbh it seem biologically impossible for any human to not get depressed if you have no friend.

Not seeking for relationship isn't a new things but having no friend during your prime years?
Like I said, I am on the autism spectrum, to the extent that I am capable of socializing with people but prefer to be alone.
I cannot tolerate when people talk to me for too many hours at a time or when they talk too loud, most social interactions drain my energy if they are too long.

For friendships, I am satisfied with just one where I text my friend once in a while with memes and my gym progress.

A lot of autistic people, including autistic women, are like me in the sense that they don't need a ton of friends to talk to all the time, that is what makes them so different from the rest of society, and it is part of what makes them autistic instead of NT.

This is a good example of someone like me who has high functioning autism (if you want to learn more about it):

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender