Do old people ever think "In your age I mogged you"?

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
Do they think that? Especially older women, or do they think of themselves as they are now and not with their past looks and youthfulness halo?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, mrdouchebag and boxface34
@OldRooster

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I never think that because I was not a mogger when in my teens/20s. I am sure some men think that way, and I suspect it is mostly the now bloated former jocks or dark triad types that think that way. In the Sopranos, Tony Soprano would sometimes be triggered by that sentiment. In Titanic Old Rose loved talking about her epic high SMV when she was young. For old women it less about how much they fogged other women, but how easily their younger selves garnered male attention.
iu

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Veganist and MoggerGaston
Do they think that? Especially older women, or do they think of themselves as they are now and not with their past looks and youthfulness halo?
They do older men had higher T And they mog modern men into oblivion

When old people say "heh, im not as good at X as i used to" they are lowkey bragging/lying about how they used to mog at X in their prime

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I never think that because I was not a mogger when in my teens/20s. I am sure some men think that way, and I suspect it is mostly the now bloated former jocks or dark triad types that think that way. In the Sopranos, Tony Soprano would sometimes be triggered by that sentiment. In Titanic Old Rose loved talking about her epic high SMV when she was young. For old women it less about how much they fogged other women, but how easily their younger selves garnered male attention.
iu
Yeah I've overheard this from older women a lot. They would say stuff like:
'If I was still young, I definitely would've gone for that guy.' -type comments

little do they know, if they aren't fat, they still stand a good chance with young attractive men with how bad hypergamy has gotten.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Of course they do. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

yes while my father was drunk he straight up said he was better looking than me back then

People in the past were ugly as fuck on average and manlets too. Handsome and tall people were extremely rare

Your average oldcel doesn't mog the average zoomer