Do old white women ever drive past you stop the car and ask you to get in?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Ded srs…
I was walking home from Liturgy and some old Slavic whore come to me today in her car and ask me to where I was going I said “nowhere” she said come get in with a wink I said “I’m gud” she wanted my bbc fucking weirdo why would I slay an 40-50yr old Slav. What satanic demon would had possessed you to do this? Not even the first time this has happened.

I have had this event occur 4 times in the last 2 months :fuk: all by cougars (youngest was early 30s in a Jeep) Wtf is up with whywoymins I’m supposed to be an incel they are making me look fakecel. Is this how mullatos are created? I always assumed it was some satanic sex ritual you weirdos be doing but this may prove it. I

Cumskins you need to keep your mothers in check man @SecularIslamist @Gengar @klip11 @murdah @Xangsane @Chadeep @yeeyeeslayer

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Looks234, Bomber517 and 4 others
They would lock you in a basement and later on rob you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, PrinceLuenLeoncur and normie_joe
They would lock you in a basement and later on rob you

Robbing this negro would be considered one of the milder things.

Ded srs…
I was walking home from Liturgy and some old Slavic whore come to me today in her car and ask me to where I was going I said “nowhere” she said come get in with a wink I said “I’m gud” she wanted my bbc fucking weirdo why would I slay an 40-50yr old Slav. What satanic demon would had possessed you to do this? Not even the first time this has happened.

I have had this event occur 4 times in the last 2 months :fuk: all by cougars (youngest was early 30s in a Jeep) Wtf is up with whywoymins I’m supposed to be an incel they are making me look fakecel. Is this how Millard’s are created? I always assumed it was some satanic sex ritual you weirdos be doing but this may prove it. I

Cumskins you need to keep your mothers in check man @SecularIslamist @Gengar @klip11 @murdah @Xangsane @Chadeep @yeeyeeslayer

Watch the movie Get Out and you will get a more clearer idea as to why.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Women don't stop random guys and ask them for sex. I would be thinking it's some sort of setup.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
N
Robbing this negro would be considered one of the milder things.

Watch the movie Get Out and you will get a more clearer idea as to why.
Ngl that film made me terrified of white women for 1 entire year after it came out I was paranoid

Didn’t seem to affect anybody other than me :dafuckfeels:
Women don't stop random guys and ask them for sex. I would be thinking it's some sort of setup.
then what were they trying to do? Like who to would enter the car of a random? I’m no child I have a massive beard and look like a terrorist

then what were they trying to do? Like who to would enter the car of a random? I’m no child I have a massive beard and look like a terrorist
Don't know but it sounds suspicious

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I wish a blonde milf would pull up on me like this.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattocel
Fuaaark, lifemogs me to death. All I've been doing is rotmaxxing. :feelswhy::ogre: