Do older people really start shrinking

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
At what age do most people start shrinking?

Starting in or around your 30s, you will begin to get shorter. Men can gradually lose an inch between the ages of 30 to 70, and women can lose about two inches. After the age of 80, it is possible to lose another inch regardless of gender.Aug

Pretty rare to shrink in your 30s. Around 40-50s is when it happens but u can combat it through excercise, stretching proper diet etc but by your 60s there’s not much u can do tbh unless ur really lucky genetically

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I'm taking glucosamine to try and maintain height as I get older. Part of the height loss is deterioration of the joints between the bone.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and tombradylover
I'm taking glucosamine to try and maintain height as I get older. Part of the height loss is deterioration of the joints between the bone.
Same. Do u think it’s true u retain ur morning height on it? I just started yesterday. Hopefully long term it benefits as well

I haven't noticed anything, but then again I'm not measuring. I mean I'm not trying to get taller, just not get shorter with age. I might be maintaining height, but just haven't noticed.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

Users who are viewing this thread

Back