mr007

mr007

Ernest khalimov
Or they see them as there brothers ?

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, Alt Number 3, bloomercel and 1 other person
As a soldier of Allah, I am committed to upholding justice, equality, and fairness for all, regardless of race or ethnicity. Islam teaches that all believers are united as one Ummah, a brotherhood bound by faith, not by color or nationality. I strive to treat every Muslim with respect and dignity, recognizing that our diversity is a reflection of Allah's wisdom and creation. In my actions and words, I aim to embody the principles of fairness and equality, knowing that in the eyes of Allah, it is our piety and righteousness that matter, not our race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, watah, rg1235 and 4 others
As a soldier of Allah, I am committed to upholding justice, equality, and fairness for all, regardless of race or ethnicity. Islam teaches that all believers are united as one Ummah, a brotherhood bound by faith, not by color or nationality. I strive to treat every Muslim with respect and dignity, recognizing that our diversity is a reflection of Allah's wisdom and creation. In my actions and words, I aim to embody the principles of fairness and equality, knowing that in the eyes of Allah, it is our piety and righteousness that matter, not our race.
Does every muslim think like that ?

No but Indian Muslims are poor and low status most of the time (not always) so they get treated accordingly when they immigrate to Arab states to work slave-jobs and stuff

• Hmm...
Reactions: mr007
No but Indian Muslims are poor and low status most of the time (not always) so they get treated accordingly when they immigrate to Arab states to work slave-jobs and stuff
What about Pakistani muslims and Bengalis ?

What about Pakistani muslims and Bengalis ?
It all depends on whether they’re rich or poor. Money is what matters to people nowadays, not religion, everywhere in the world.

• Hmm...
It all depends on whether they’re rich or poor. Money is what matters to people nowadays, not religion, everywhere in the world.
But what about one ummah? Is this practical since majority of muslims countries are poor .

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
But what about one ummah? Is this practical since majority of muslims countries are poor .
No, it’s not. There is no unity among Muslims, just as there is no unity among Christian’s, in case you forgot, for example Russians are a Christian nation, yet they’re the mortal enemy of the western world, which is also Christian

• Hmm...
@mr007 Don’t torture your mind asking questions about topics that are clearly above your intellectual capabilities

• Hmm...
@mr007 Don’t torture your mind asking questions about topics that are clearly above your intellectual capabilities
:feelshah:Why as a muslim I want to know

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
arabs look down on curries because they're rich and curries are poor

No. Just look at how Pakis and Bangladeshis get treated in UAE and other Arab countries.

• So Sad
as a muslim i only respect my family , all of muslims nowadays are fake muslims who sin daily , still me either i am thinking of seeing this religion as a philosiphy not a religion

• +1
Lol, Muslims tend to hate even Muslims from a different tribe, even if they are from the same country, let alone others from different races, they're always fighting and quarreling...
1826838-Leon-Uris-Quote-Before-I-was-nine-I-had-learned-the-basic-canon-of.jpg

• Hmm...
Lol, Muslims tend to hate even Muslims from a different tribe, even if they are from the same country, let alone others from different races, they're always fighting and quarreling...
1826838-Leon-Uris-Quote-Before-I-was-nine-I-had-learned-the-basic-canon-of.jpg
that's the human nature , i dont think islam affect this by anyway

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Yea, and for good reason.

- 3rd world country, so low status
- poor laborers that work in their country, so even more low status
- 3rd world rapey behavior
- not the best looking on average cause curry

• +1
they see each other as equals