Screenshot 2021 03 14 17 01 04 933 comalibabaaliexpresshd

3B01E8E6 F2DE 47F5 95E5 37EB5EB6F623

crossing your fingers for reincarnation will work better

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and lepo2317
I want to go from 6.6 to 7 inches
Very very attainable

nobody here really knows anything about PE besides broscience about jelqing. Check out thundersplace they’re super smart over there.

I personally went from 6.5 to 7.5-8 with super strong kegels, jelqing, and training my bloodflow/glutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and SOS-Sonic
Very very attainable

nobody here really knows anything about PE besides broscience about jelqing. Check out thundersplace they’re super smart over there.

I personally went from 6.5 to 7.5-8 with super strong kegels, jelqing, and training my bloodflow/glutes
no homo but pics? before/after

Very very attainable

But would that penis extender help with the jelqing process.

Yeah, but it takes like 2-3 years of using it daily to get 0.5 - 1 inch

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 8853
But would that penis extender help with the jelqing process.
I know nothing about that extender, most people here don’t know anything but jelqing. Thundersplace has a lot of super knowledgeable members that are eager to help newbies tho
no homo but pics? before/after
my before pics are under 18 so that’s impossibru ong I gained over an inch tho, not capping

I know nothing about that extender, most people here don’t know anything but jelqing. Thundersplace has a lot of super knowledgeable memeners

my before pics are under 18 so that’s impossibru ong I gained over an inch tho, not capping
🤥

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
I could just show the pic of my massive schlong mogging a Coca Cola can but I have no reason to, jelqing+kegels+nutrition is legit I got dat mushroom head from it too

I could just show the pic of my massive schlong mogging a Coca Cola can but I have no reason to, jelqing+kegels+nutrition is legit I got dat mushroom head from it too
alright buddy good for you if true

alright buddy good for you if true
ong it is, girls told me my dick was big before I jelqed, but my narcissism still wasn’t satisfied with a 6.5 incher and now I feel fine about it after PE loll. maybe my age had something to do with the results idk but PE is very legit from what I know, never used a pump or anything but I might pick one up just cuz

ong it is, girls told me my dick was big before I jelqed, but my narcissism still wasn’t satisfied with a 6.5 incher and now I feel fine about it after PE loll. maybe my age had something to do with the results idk but PE is very legit from what I know, never used a pump or anything but I might pick one up just cuz
You had 6.5 BP and girls called it big? What's your girth?

Guys my dick can't fit into a toilet paper cardboard tube is the girth thick enough

161378942 518122142924755 3966440057035477218 o
just wish i didnt have a pencil dick fuaaaaaaark size my dick is fine but girth is lacking, feelsbad

• +1
Reactions: MaxxedOrRope