Do people actually enjoy one night stands?

Shrek2OnDvD

Shrek2OnDvD

I dont really care
I know people find enjoyment and happiness in different things but is fucking a random girl every week really all that?

Yeah it’s fun and exciting, but is that same energy still there after the 10th or 100th time?

I know some guys like this irl, always out clubbing, and most of them aren’t any more or less happier than the average man. They still have to deal with the same shit.

Don’t even get me started on the STD’s, drama and the risk of getting drugged/robbed/murdered.

I’ve heard way too many stories of guys getting a girl pregnant and fucking up their lives.

Is this shit really worth it in the long run?

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Debetro, WeiWei and 6 others
I know people find enjoyment and happiness in different things but is fucking a random girl every week really all that?

Yeah it’s fun and exciting, but is that same energy still there after the 10th or 100th time?

I know some guys like this irl, always out clubbing, and most of them aren’t any more or less happier than the average man. They still have to deal with the same shit.

Don’t even get me started on the STD’s, drama and the risk of getting drugged/robbed/murdered.

I’ve heard way too many stories of guys getting a girl pregnant and fucking up their lives.

FWB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 1 night stands.

You can only ever enjoy one night stands if you are willing to drop your standards by a landfall.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TUSSELEIF, ambi and 5 others

Too much stress

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Shrek2OnDvD
one night stands are jewish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, MaghrebGator, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
No.
You should find a girl from a good familly who will want you and want to have children with you.
Everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Debetro, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
It's soulless, zero emotional connection/bond, totally pointless.

• +1
Reactions: BrokenCharm, Debetro, MaghrebGator and 3 others
ONS are great if it's your 1st to maybe 50th slay

Beyond that it's boring af

There's a reason Dan "TrustFundKid" Bilzerian says monogamy > fucking different bitches daily

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, JohnDoe, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
It's soulless, zero emotional connection/bond, totally pointless.
Let me piggyback on this comment as a 28 KHHV. On one hand i obviously desire sexual intimacy with women and would maybe accept ONS with the right foid but on the other hand i am well aware of how soulless/garbage it is, impairment of bond-making ability for foids and to a lesser extent for men aswell, the list is so long that you could write a paragraph about why it's bad, there's a reason jews push hookup culture. What i really desire is actually getting to know a foid on developing an emotional connection and then having sex, that is real intimacy, not just meeting some random whore for 5 minutes then fucking her, what even is that? total nonsense imo. It's pure lust.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Darkeningstar
It’s just tedious. Trying to converse the labyrinth that is getting girls to actually meet up, planning to meet, going to meet, all that shit. The only reason I could see it done is to brag on .org afterwards. Fwb mogs

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Darkeningstar and Debetro

That's when you give her a makeshift abortion

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
normies really like it but its not for me fucking just random girls its not for me i wanna feel something i think sex is better when you have a deeper connection with the person i know that this sound bluepilled asf

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Shrek2OnDvD, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
my culturally christian white genetics prevents me from engaging in degeneracy, plus i am fully aware of the harmful effects it has on civilization, dating, and ultimately reproduction. most wymxn are getting ran through by random guys from age 15 to 30 and wasting their prime fertility years. this limits the amount of offspring they are capable of producing, with most modern foids producing less than 1 offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Darkeningstar and Debetro
Sterile sex (may call it gay sex as well) leads to nothing. The only way one night stands are legit it's if the woman is willing to get impregnated by you so you end raw in her, otherwise it's pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, looksmaxxed and Darkeningstar
Yeah it's fun as fuck. I still keep contact to one HTB/Stacylite I hooked up with. We even dated.
Another time I fucked some girl in public.

It's stories like these that give real satisfaction. Having a gf is more fulfilling but never having had a ONS seems unfulfilled imo.

Just do it.

Once you have had 3 ONS you can quit. After 5 it's nothing new and after 10 you see it as a way to release stress.

• +1
One thing that people here have in common is that they have a stricter ethic than most people out there. Some pretend to have it, some don't.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, JohnDoe and Shrek2OnDvD
One thing that people here have in common is that they have a stricter ethic than most people out there. Some pretend to have it, some don't.
Blackpilled is not just on women but these things and pretty much everything but also because a decent amount of guys csnt get girls anyways here

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Shrek2OnDvD
end state of ons:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Shrek2OnDvD
I could go for one right now, the rush of them and the ego boost. But I know this void that I have inside can’t be filled with having sex with a bunch of different girls once each. ONS is a form of rejection. I need an LTR or at least a FWB.

• +1
Absolutely worth it. Just wear condoms. The connection love monogamous bullshit is retarded. All women that aren’t virgins would trade u upwards for better looks, or cheat eventually simply cos they got bored. Wasting ur time looking for love and ‘ur person’ is POINTLESS these days. Multiple FWB>ONS>>>>>>>>LTRs

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
ONS proves your worth as a man

It’s just an ego boost, it’s overrated and soulless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back