Do People Actually Like MacDonalds ๐Ÿ” & KFC ๐Ÿ—???

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
Shits fucked up man

Only low IQ subhumans eat that shit frfr

I wanna ask people that consume that slop on the regular :
Doesn't your area have other local tasty foods run by independent small businesses that you can support?

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง have fish and chips ๐ŸŸ
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ have hot dogs ๐ŸŒญ
๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ท have doner kebabs ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ has noodles/rice (pretty much all of Asia tbh) ๐Ÿš ๐Ÿœ

Idk what's the appeal of fast food chains. Disgusting. ๐Ÿคฎ

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, Gonthar and thorns
All fast food is fucking disgusting, especially in America. Shit is barely even food.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: asdvek and thorns
Yes

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
kfc mcdonald tasty

Nah only in emergencies. Being fat is a low iq trait

it's pretty good, depends on what item you get. i never spend money on food, i use foodstamps, and mcdonalds are one of the locations that accepts it.

the private operated eateries do not accept food stamps

Just every 2 weeks or a month, when I happen to be in the mall, and we're walking by and we get hungry. Otherwise, like you said, I've got plenty of local options that are better / bigger in quantity / cheaper..

Just every 2 weeks or a month, when I happen to be in the mall, and we're walking by and we get hungry. Otherwise, like you said, I've got plenty of local options that are better / bigger in quantity / cheaper..
I only go to McD KFC etc when I'm desperate or when I'm buying it for someone else

Local options always take precence for me
it's pretty good, depends on what item you get. i never spend money on food, i use foodstamps, and mcdonalds are one of the locations that accepts it.

the private operated eateries do not accept food stamps
Where else can you spend your food stamps? Does everyone get them or just folks of a certain income level?

I only go to McD KFC etc when I'm desperate or when I'm buying it for someone else

They've also become extremely expensive, like before some menus seemed to be a quick and cheap alternative to a meal of the day when you didn't have much money, but today this type of ''fast food'' has become as or more expensive than restaurant food :feelshehe:

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
Getting some KFC once a month, all fast food are trash, water, but we still crave it somehow.

kebab :aheago::aheago::aheago: i shit on kfc and mcdonald

Yeah but people dont go to kfc anymore

Where else can you spend your food stamps? Does everyone get them or just folks of a certain income level?
where i am, the requirement is that your monthly income be below 1500 usd

i have found that most of the big chain grocery stores accept it, not all fast food places accept it. sometimes a mcdonalds at a specific location would accept it, but not at another location. surprisingly a lot of the asian supermarkets also accept ebt. i'm guessing a lot of fob asian immigrants use foodstamps as well.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
yep iโ€™d say i eat it about 2-3 times a week the past couple months

i offset it by walking and cycling a lot so i donโ€™t gain weight tho

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
All fast food is fucking disgusting, especially in America. Shit is barely even food.
There are people that consume that on a daily basis, it's shit.

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back