Do people actually wear daily contacts for only 1 day?

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
I wear “daily contacts” designed to use for 1 day only and then thrown away. But instead what I do is wear one pair for 30 days at a time. Ive been doing this for years no problem.

I only use 12 pairs of contacts the whole year and the avg contact wearer uses 350+. Also I dont have insurance and I just buy them off a sketchy no rx site online.

So basically, I pay $50 a year for contacts. While the average normcuck pays probably $1000 with insurance included. Im so high IQ lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jova, normie_joe and 1 other person
As long as you have no problems that’s probably smart

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
As long as you have no problems that’s probably smart
The whole bacteria getting on your eyes shit is a myth too especially after reading aajonus. If anything might be beneficial

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Adelholzener and ey88
The whole bacteria getting on your eyes shit is a myth too especially after reading aajonus. If anything might be beneficial
Do you think av diet could fix your vision

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
Is aanjonus your dad or something literally every single time you say why you do something it's cause aanjonus said so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Adelholzener and ey88
I wear “daily contacts” designed to use for 1 day only and then thrown away. But instead what I do is wear one pair for 30 days at a time. Ive been doing this for years no problem.

I only use 12 pairs of contacts the whole year and the avg contact wearer uses 350+. Also I dont have insurance and I just buy them off a sketchy no rx site online.

So basically, I pay $50 a year for contacts. While the average normcuck pays probably $1000 with insurance included. Im so high IQ lol

Literally the most low IQ thing you can do.

Yeah you are "OK" until you are not. The inevitable eye infection is matter of when not if.

Don't be an idiot and fuck with your vision.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Jova and ey88
Do you think av diet could fix your vision
I could easily fix my vision within half a year or less just by wearing -1 less diopeter each month. Dont even need diet for that but that would mean I’d have to spend more money. If I get a job sure but I don't want to

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ey88
Literally the most low IQ thing you can do.

Yeah you are "OK" until you are not. The inevitable eye infection is matter of when not if.

Don't be an idiot and fuck with your vision.
Yes good goy Keep wasting your money and funding jewish medical organization

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and normie_joe
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova