Do people believe Damian Kater is true Adam?

S

Soccercel

Iron
I understand Damian Kater is an extremely attractive person with little to no flaws, but I feel like it's a stretch to call him true Adam like I have seen some people do. I feel Damian has a very balanced face but i don't see many things in his face that would be considered that striking. I'm aware that striking features aren't the most important thing for someone like Damian, however i feel like some sort of feature should be necessary to be called "true Adam." Not to mention the fact he's not especially tall.

Attachments

• rvt91ppydrp91.jpg
    rvt91ppydrp91.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Perfectprettyboy
look up the perfect prettyboy face, it literally looks exactly like Damian Kater. But i think most people calling him true Adam are just being sarcastic

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
it's not hard to be attractive when you're using 10 different filters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Zikel_Nut, LooksThinker and 2 others
I understand Damian Kater is an extremely attractive person with little to no flaws, but I feel like it's a stretch to call him true Adam like I have seen some people do. I feel Damian has a very balanced face but i don't see many things in his face that would be considered that striking. I'm aware that striking features aren't the most important thing for someone like Damian, however i feel like some sort of feature should be necessary to be called "true Adam." Not to mention the fact he's not especialr
lmao. Imagine calling someone Adam simply because they have near perfect facial features :lul::lul: he's as human as u

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Shut the fuck up with this "true adam" go fuck yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, SubhumanForever and cannotbeasked
I understand Damian Kater is an extremely attractive person with little to no flaws, but I feel like it's a stretch to call him true Adam like I have seen some people do. I feel Damian has a very balanced face but i don't see many things in his face that would be considered that striking. I'm aware that striking features aren't the most important thing for someone like Damian, however i feel like some sort of feature should be necessary to be called "true Adam." Not to mention the fact he's not especially tall.
i wish i had his nose, id be like 0.5psl more