do people call you good looking irl

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
at what psl do people call you good looking? not family or best friends, only strangers or people u know a little.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
older women only. i may as well be dead to women my age

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Mr manlet
Occasionally, but it's out of pity since I'm a deformed ethnic framelet. Perhaps they want my betabuxx and/or validation as well.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
i've only ever gotten complimented on my dress and once on my personality

Yeah. One time I got hit on by a 20-24 year old DMV worker.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
My mental health case manager went out of her way to say I looked 50 with my straggly rotter doomer beard, that I “look older than” her, and specifically complimented me on my personality making sure to distinguish it from my looks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller, Mr manlet and 1 other person
a demented old lady on public transport once said i look like a 'one of those models on those big billboards'. however, she clearly had severe cataracts as im a 6'1 manlet subhuman khhv with vertical orbital dystopia, shit tier zygomatic breadth, retruded orbits and maxilla and a short ramus.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 3990 and AbandonShip
i’ve been told twice that i should model (barber and classmate) but they were males and don’t know anything when it comes to aesthetic.

I've been complimented once in my lifetime by 26 years old female cousin. Not counting parents.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
frequently but it doesn't matter if you don't like what you see in the mirror

i have never been complimented in my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I feel complimented every time a girl is willing to take my dick/ cum in her pussy t b h

i’ve been told twice that i should model (barber and classmate) but they were males and don’t know anything when it comes to aesthetic.
Are you your old AVI?

Are you your old AVI?
no i am a horsefaced framelet, an admixture of these two

Only my mom these days but everyone did when I was a kid. Had a cute female relative hug me from behind and kiss my cheeks when I was 10. I still jerk off to it to this day

Yes. Started around 5.75.

I got called gl only once 4 years ago.

I was hanging out with a classmate and 2 girls (his friends) and one came to me and asked if I was in a relationship.
When I told her I was not she told me she couldn't believe it cause I was gl.

To be honest I'm not even sure she was not just making fun of me.

Other than that got some girls typing me and other feedbacks, but never been called gl