Do people disrespect you straight to your face ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
If so, how do you deal with this ?

I pretend that it didn’t hurt my feelings, disrespect him back and then cry about it on my way home.

• So Sad
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, ElTruecel and normie_joe
I pretend that it didn’t hurt my feelings, disrespect him back and then cry about it on my way home.
Sheit what do you if it’s multiple people at once disrespecting you

sometimes but not much

No, just rude sometimes. Sometimes I'll be rude back.

Back then my schitzo aura would save me

pretend to be a nonchalant dreadhead with a cold heart

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
If so, how do you deal with this ?
You just tell people firmly to respect you...
 42e42ab0 84c8 4075 aff5 a0171ed40988

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and Spiritualcell
damn is someone disrespecting, i would go full tism on them and make them feel bad for bullying a disabled person :feelsgood::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

the only person that ever does is a subhuman and i just laught at him

That’s disrespect JFL
No it's not. It's neutral in the realm of respect. Curtness, rudeness, or passive aggressive behavior from a random person (I'm talking mostly about gas station clerks and other customers service people who hate their jobs), is not disrespectful.

Disrespect is to directly insult somebody, or to try talking to their girlfriend or whatever.

Respect itself is something that's gotta be earned. At the same time disrespect is something a little deeper, which warrants an ass beating. Simply being cold or rude isn't that deep.

No it's not. It's neutral in the realm of respect. Curtness, rudeness, or passive aggressive behavior from a random person (I'm talking mostly about gas station clerks and other customers service people who hate their jobs), is not disrespectful.

Disrespect is to directly insult somebody, or to try talking to their girlfriend or whatever.

Respect itself is something that's gotta be earned. At the same time disrespect is something a little deeper, which warrants an ass beating. Simply being cold or rude isn't that deep.
Dnr ur
Coping because u got disrespected

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yes but i disrespected them aswell