Do people guess your age to be younger or older?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025
I find it to be different online and irl. For the former, on omegle/ome.tv, it depends. People guess my age to be 14 at least and 17 at most and on average 15, at one time some coping babyface cel slightly older than me called me 19 lol. All depends on angles. Irl people haven't really told me what age I looked but some kid was surprised when I told him I'm 15/16, I even bought shit you can even buy at 18 lmao.

People over/underaim depending on your dimorphism, collagen, and height/frame even though I'm quite disproportionate

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
People have always thought me to be younger than I really am, except I never got ID'd because legal drinking age in my country is 18.

I'm 26, and a lot of people would think I'm actually 21-22. When I was 24, people thought I was 18. It does shock people when I tell them the truth and they realize how old I am.

The downside is people treat you based on your perceived age, the benefit is younger women find you attractive. The only downside to that is being stared at by thirsty 16-18 year old girls. Legal age of consent in my country is 16 but still, I don't think their parents would approve.

I find it to be different online and irl. For the former, on omegle/ome.tv, it depends. People guess my age to be 14 at least and 17 at most and on average 15, at one time some coping babyface cel slightly older than me called me 19 lol. All depends on angles. Irl people haven't really told me what age I looked but some kid was surprised when I told him I'm 15/16, I even bought shit you can even buy at 18 lmao.

People over/underaim depending on your dimorphism, collagen, and height/frame even though I'm quite disproportionate
Older I’m 15 and people think I’m 18 to 22

they used to overguess it when i was younger, now people mostly guess correct.

The trick is to collagenmax and hairmaxx while dimorphismmaxxing at the same time.

Meaning, if you're rocking a stubble you wanna make damn sure that you have no forehead wrinkles and gigantic nasolabial folds cause together with the stubble you're gonna look old.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
they used to overguess it when i was younger, now people mostly guess correct.

The trick is to collagenmax and hairmaxx while dimorphismmaxxing at the same time.

Meaning, if you're rocking a stubble you wanna make damn sure that you have no forehead wrinkles and gigantic nasolabial folds cause together with the stubble you're gonna look old.
My nasolabial folds descend me, at least I know there's nothing I could do about it as it's not due to collagen. In some pictures of me looking up as a child I can slightly see them because of the angle. Lefort is a big fucking no no so I guess I'll just live with it

I'm 21 but I look like a high schooler facially. Maybe because of no full beards.

i was 18 and a woman at a party called me 21/22 honestly baffled me i thought something was wrong but then i realised it maybe meant I looked more mature

• Love it
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Rep niggas I have a chance of fixing my horrendous ratio:aheago:

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg