Do people here think Jeff Nippard is natural?

?

• Yes

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • IDK

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Just curious as someone who followed YT fitness back in highschool, Nippard is one of the few that has only grown exponentially in relevance so I am curious to see what people here think, I have my own thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Funnyunenjoyer1, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others
90% assurance he is natural, he has been consistently lifting for 10+ year’s, his base was very good prior to his gymcelling journey, he looks unfull/ without a pump 24/7 and unimpressive with a shirt on without a pump unless he’s wearing compression tight shirts or working out fitted clothes.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, coispet, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
He's like 5'5 - 5'6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, watah, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others
90% assurance he is natural, he has been consistently lifting for 10+ year’s, his base was very good prior to his gymcelling journey, he looks unfull/ without a pump 24/7 and unimpressive with a shirt on without a pump unless he’s wearing compression tight shirts or working out fitted clothes.
What its like being 55 being in pictures jeff nippard v0 ixarcofvxjqb1

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RichardSpencel, watah and 9 others
90% assurance he is natural, he has been consistently lifting for 10+ year’s, his base was very good prior to his gymcelling journey, he looks unfull/ full 24/7 and unimpressive with a shirt on without a pump unless he’s wearing compression tight shirts or working out fitted clothes.
He was super jacked and grainy in his early 20's at one point. Nothing thats confirms it but still, I think he isn't natural though he has a pretty long history of defending fake naturals and clear roiders that alone makes me think hes just covering for himself by claiming physiques better than his are natural.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Most brutal mog I've seen in a minute don't know why he agreed tot hat pic. Hes on his tippy toes too. Me thinks hes 5'3-4 not 5'6, hes visibly shorter to a 5'5 Mike Israetel and the guy on the left is 6'2 and hes leaning in.
This is what a 6'2 vs 5'6 looks like

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep and HarshBDSMmaster
IMG 6654

He has a habit of Dick riding fake natties

Also he used to be bigger and more grainy in the past ,he isn’t lifetime natty
IMG 6658
IMG 6659
IMG 6656

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Funnyunenjoyer1, coispet and 4 others
He looks silly with that height

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He's like 5'5 - 5'6
He's closing to 5ft 2-5ft 3 based on many bodybuilding forum users .

Aside from that His mom Is quite muscular their is a video where he talks about that, and he is not really put on that much size in the last 10 years. He just looks sometimes bigger due to pumps and lighting and marginal muscle gain that comes from natty training after 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
hes average manlet coping with muh big juicy muscles that faggots will compliment

also science based lifting is so cringe just lift the heavy thing its not that deep

muh bro actually you need to train with a few reps left in reserve and uhh focus on the eccentric brah :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, RichardSpencel, watah and 6 others
hes average manlet coping with muh big juicy muscles that faggots will compliment

also science based lifting is so cringe just lift the heavy thing its not that deep

muh bro actually you need to train with a few reps left in reserve and uhh focus on the eccentric brah :soy:
This new trend pushed by the escaped garden gnomes Israetel and Nippard are so annoying.

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Chadeep, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
Yeah. He is small and is bodyfat is not too low for the amount of muscle he has

Now, could he have ever tried something? Maybe. He looks more like the kind of using performance enhancers

• +1
Looks natural but one of the fee influencers who actually give good advice

He's 5'3
SO keep in mind 140 pound on him is mind boggling whilst itd be underweight for the average guy

• +1
he’s a dwarf and spends half his time above 15% body fat

Pretty much every fitness influencer has used at some point.

On the other hand he's a manlet so who knows.

natural lol

he's 5'2 and 160lbs lean

I agree that all this excess science is stupid and over complicates things, but their is a large niche of people that like to research as much as possible about their hobbies, and since gymceling is a huger thing he has a lot of people that are interested in that

So he catered too it and then made a ton of money off it.

hes 5'2 turbomidget so yeah

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
who cares about that nigga tbh

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Yes he is just a manlet

He was super jacked and grainy in his early 20's at one point. Nothing thats confirms it but still, I think he isn't natural though he has a pretty long history of defending fake naturals and clear roiders that alone makes me think hes just covering for himself by claiming physiques better than his are natural.
Well, that was a sus peroid where he did look unnatty, but its very easy to manipulate camera angles, and the use of photoshop to attain a fake natty look when ur natural, and considering jeff’s a giga high IQ in science based lifting, i’m not surpised he understands the art of frauding to look fake natty, its not really deceptive or false advertising but just marketing strategy to get more audience to watch his videos which are high IQ posts he makes.

Dude, he is fucking 5'2. Of course he is natural.

Both work, its just a better way to workout feeling like you did something impressive when in actuality you did nothing different if you lifted heavy weight with semi good form.

I agree that all this excess science is stupid and over complicates things, but their is a large niche of people that like to research as much as possible about their hobbies, and since gymceling is a huger thing he has a lot of people that are interested in that

So he catered too it and then made a ton of money off it.
It’s not just about catering to a audience, but it’s also because the science based lifting advice he give’s is true to a extent, while the advice he gives are sometimes overcomplicated, negligible in training variable, and difference in muscle gain (as a natural), he still has the basic gymcel 101 advice such as high frequency training and powerbuilding program’s etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
It’s not just about catering to a audience, but it’s also because the science based lifting advice he give’s is true to a extent, while the advice he gives are sometimes overcomplicated, negligible in training variable, and difference in muscle gain (as a natural), he still has the basic gymcel 101 advice such as high frequency training and powerbuilding program’s etc.
Yea his approach definetly over complicates things but if you want to Get a in depth overview of basic to advanced bodybuilding techniques then its a good channel.

Lifting and getting jacked isn't that complicated but where 90% of people fail is either a lack of consistency in training , or a lack of consistency in a healthy diet. And those who do both but still lack results are not taking into account genetics.

Your average west African or German that is natty will be able to actually look bigger and more leaner then the average south East Asian and indian taking steroids. Thats how powerful genes are.

Natural frame also plays a part. So even when we adjust for height, a 6ft Vietnamese or indian , the equivalent German and west African would be able to put on much more muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
View attachment 3059442
Just curious as someone who followed YT fitness back in highschool, Nippard is one of the few that has only grown exponentially in relevance so I am curious to see what people here think, I have my own thoughts.
hey brody bro, I was curious if 3-4 sets of high intensity and high rep till failure training useful or not thanks

• +1
He probably wasn't early on but i think hes pretty much natural tho most .01% nattiess are around 5'3 so it'd make sense, being short unironically is the biggest factor in being a top natty you can only put on so much muscle and the shorter you are the more compact, all midgets look jacked for no reason

hey brody bro, I was curious if 3-4 sets of high intensity and high rep till failure training useful or not thanks
High intensity = lower reps due to less weight. What exactly do you mean by that?

High intensity = lower reps due to less weight. What exactly do you mean by that
everytime I see experienced and huge jacked dudes in the gym they do low sets (1-4) really heavy weights till failure.

is training that way beneficial?

retard voting yes JFL he competed at 20 after 2 years of training and he was shredded and muscular AS FUCK

+ His mom was a competitive bodybuilder

this guy is a fake natty

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Rea
"he's 5'4 so he is natty bro trust me !!!!!!"
maybe right now hes natty, but he prolly has experimented with some roids especially because hes like 5'3 manlet

• +1
Reactions: Rea
maybe right now hes natty, but he prolly has experimented with some roids especially because hes like 5'3 manlet
yes maybe rn idk but he's a roid-head like every fitness influencer

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Most brutal mog I've seen in a minute don't know why he agreed tot hat pic. Hes on his tippy toes too. Me thinks hes 5'3-4 not 5'6, hes visibly shorter to a 5'5 Mike Israetel and the guy on the left is 6'2 and hes leaning in.
This is what a 6'2 vs 5'6 looks like
View attachment 3059458
what do you think is mike jewsraetel giving good advice or should I stay away from him? he seems like a cool guy ngl but sometimes I find his advices are bit odd

• +1
what do you think is mike jewsraetel giving good advice or should I stay away from him? he seems like a cool guy ngl but sometimes I find his advices are bit odd
I think like most of the 'science based' squad he overcomplicates a lot of stuff he overemphasizes stability and 'slow and controlled' to a point where it'll detriment your lifts its not really applicable if you're pushing big on compounds. Hes decent for otherstuff and debunking pseudo-scientific lifting advice.

• +1
It's hard to accurately judge lil Nippard's height - he's anywhere between 4'10" and 5'2".

• +1