do people listen to you when you talk in a friendgroup?

Joshrc

Joshrc

Diamond
do people respond to you or just stops talking when you talk and actually listens to you in a group conversation? and in chat do people leave you on read? or they always respond? like everytime not in rare times.

your either sub3, very nonNT or just autistic if you get brutally ignored :feelswhy:

getting ignored is js the worst tbh it makes a person feel worthless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rickysalomano, The Dark Phoenix, God-himself and 3 others
In old friend groups no

In my current one yes

But im still the butt of every joke/the retarded one everyone makes fun of

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rickysalomano, aspiringexcel, ThraxxGlo and 1 other person
do people respond to you or just stops talking when you talk and actually listens to you in a group conversation? and in chat do people leave you on read? or they always respond? like everytime not in rare times.

your either sub3, very nonNT or just autistic if you get brutally ignored :feelswhy:

every1 listens when i talk

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: scrunchables and Joshrc

Lmfao concept of you getting ignored while mid conversation irl is wild to me, they aint ur friends no more trust

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Messar, scrunchables and 2 others
In old friend groups no

In my current one yes

in my case, its always the GL ones who are the leader of the friendgroups and always the ones who get engaged in conversations. and the subhumans are the lowest of low and rarely gets good conversations abt them. theyre always the joke of the friendgroup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, aspiringexcel and sportsmogger
in my case, its always the GL ones who are the leader of the friendgroups and always the ones who get engaged in conversations. and the subhumans are the lowest of low and rarely gets good conversations abt them. theyre always the joke of the friendgroup
Ive never had gl friends

i am the group leader.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Lmfao concept of you getting ignored while mid conversation irl is wild to me, they aint ur friends no more trust
idk abt that brah theres always them people who js smetimes ignore u and sometimes talks to u

I’m not really friends with my group I’m just friends with them so I look NT which doesn’t work but they are just retarded curries so they don’t

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc
nobody cares how you look when you talk to people in real life

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
This

Also deep voice halo is real. Voicemaxxing is not often discussed here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Just have boundries in friend groups...cus friend groups always riducle the ones who are opened for it and ignore the ones who are naggy or don't bring to much to the table...just extra luggage

• +1

depends they do listen sometimes but ofc if we are 6 people they can interrupt in some occasions but usually they do listen

depends also on your friends if they have adhd behavior or not

• +1
In old friend groups no

In my current one yes

Theyre just envious cause ure a REAL AUTISTIC looksmaxxer and u mogg all of them! thats the reason ure the bullied friend

• JFL
Reactions: Joshrc and sportsmogger

I don’t get ignored. You must be very ugly and also have an autistic voice and the only reason they invite you out is so you can pay for everything while they amuse themselves with women and you have to sit there alone watching them have fun.

Brutal.