• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I dont have double chin

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Erik-Jón

• Hmm...
Yes some forward grown and low body fat people with high oral volume have no double chin when they look down.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw, Moggie and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Male-Mottle, Deleted member 22093 and Erik-Jón
its possible but requires hyoid raising and neck tensing, first pic is without so double chin is visible though its more like loose skin imo and last two are with, I find it embarrasing to ever have a double chin so I hyoid raise irl whenever looking down and tense my neck a bit

View attachment 1867739View attachment 1867741View attachment 1867742

compared to lower third in normal pictures

View attachment 1867746View attachment 1867747
are you white or ethnic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Moggie
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Erik-Jón, Male-Mottle and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
its true I am really from Islamabad
Yep.

@Male-Mottle bhai, we know each other in real life. He lives just across the street from me.

• Love it
Yep.

@Male-Mottle bhai, we know each other in real life. He lives just across the street from me.
میں اپنے خوابوں میں ڈیوڈ گانڈی کو دیکھتا ہوں۔

• +1
  • Love it
the bhai @predeterminism is pashtun aswell :Comfy:

pathans.jpg

• Love it
@8PSLcel

am7kqhp9uih81.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Moggie
I was analyzing and reading some studies regarding to this recently.

Mewing helps alot pulling hyoid bone up to raise and fix submental volume in my case, but that's just if im pushing the tong through the roof of my mouth. If im resting although subtle i already can see a certain submental volume there after my 25's.

Zero submental fat is usually a indicator of top tier foward growth mandible but even people with good foward grown mandibles can suffer from it.

Look at this foid, even with her head position down and open mouth she has zero submental volume, that's a god tier foward growth mandible

There are alot of things that comes into play regarding this: Excessive fat, digastric muscle hypertrophy, low hyoid bone, sagginess of lower third, and probably the list goes on if you research.

Usually, people that have good foward grown mandibles have little to less degree of perirobital fat, because all the tissues are tight and stretched. But ive noticed that very few scape after 30's, majority(almost everybody with few exceptions in a % scale) of men and women have problems with submental fat at certain age, and fortunately this is relatively easy to fix. Jaw surgery can move the position of hyoid bone, and increasing jaw lenght and improving it, genioplasty can help, Liposuction and other soft tissue surgeries like lifting can fix it aswell

On the right photo they removed not only part of fat but his hypertrophied digastric muscles, and as you can see, his mandible +chin was already foward grown enough.

ref article: https://plasticsurgerykey.com/13-submental-contouring/

Last edited:
  • +1
I was analyzing and reading some studies regarding to this recently.

Mewing helps alot pulling hyoid bone up to raise and fix submental volume in my case, but that's just if im pushing the tong through the roof of my mouth. If im resting although subtle i already can see a certain submental volume there after my 25's.

Zero submental fat is usually a indicator of top tier foward growth mandible but even people with good foward grown mandibles can suffer from it.

Look at this foid, even with her head position down and open mouth she has zero submental volume, that's a god tier foward growth mandible
View attachment 1867810

There are alot of things that comes into play regarding this: Excessive fat, digastric muscle hypertrophy, low hyoid bone, sagginess of lower third, and probably the list goes on if you research.

Usually, people that have good foward grown mandibles have little to less degree of perirobital fat, because all the tissues are tight and stretched. But ive noticed that very few scape after 30's, majority(almost everybody with few exceptions in a % scale) of men and women have problems with submental fat at certain age, and fortunately this is relatively easy to fix. Jaw surgery can move the position of hyoid bone, and increasing jaw lenght and improving it, genioplasty can help, Liposuction and other soft tissue surgeries like lifting can fix it aswell

On the right photo they removed not only part of fat but his hypertrophied digastric muscles, and as you can see, his mandible +chin was already foward grown enough.
View attachment 1867791View attachment 1867792
ref article: https://plasticsurgerykey.com/13-submental-contouring/
Idk what my level of growth is all I know Is that I’m over20%bf

D50DAB08 9FC0 4C21 A565 91EA4C8011AA
This is a screenshot from the video below I’m looking to far left in most of it

If you have proper facial growth you don’t get a double chin when looking down. There is a pic to prove this of an African tribes man basically in chintuck with 0 doublechin, tons of forward groeth

• +1
If you have proper facial growth you don’t get a double chin when looking down. There is a pic to prove this of an African tribes man basically in chintuck with 0 doublechin, tons of forward groeth
I’m theory if someone has above average growth does that make them look leaner then they really are also

• +1
It is funny to see my dad was 300lbs because he played football(American) and hs to be and he still looked 15%bf that is crazy to me

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Ehh most people have double chins when looking straight down (if you are tilting your head down on purpose ) like i do when i chin tuck obviously but If your head is in neutral then there should be no double chin . If there is then it’s just most likely fat . For other people its a thyroid/ hormone issue and i do not know how to go about fixing that

• +1