Do people so envious of attractive people because their chances of survival are way higher?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
more competition obv

IMG 4820

everybody’s chances of survival are all 0. so no. they’re envious because attractive peoples lives are insanely better and happier in every way

• +1
Reactions: Pei
everybody’s chances of survival are all 0. so no. they’re envious because attractive peoples lives are insanely better and happier in every way
Well at some point sure everyone will die because old age but I mean attractive people more likely to survive for extended period time like for example some simp would jump in front of some cute Stacy if there was shooter take the bullied and die that would have killed her extreme white knight move but if ugly women he would just run and she get shot and dies

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and mirrormogger
And people way more likely to help out attractive people do favors for them thus increasing survival chance

• +1
And people way more likely to help out attractive people do favors for them thus increasing survival chance
no it’s better for the ugly people if they kill or make the good looking people broke for less competition

no it’s better for the ugly people if they kill or make the good looking people broke for less competition
Um what? They won’t because morals will stop them from harming others and if they don’t have any the law stop them. And how can they supposed to make others broke?

• +1
Well at some point sure everyone will die because old age but I mean attractive people more likely to survive for extended period time like for example some simp would jump in front of some cute Stacy if there was shooter take the bullied and die that would have killed her extreme white knight move but if ugly women he would just run and she get shot and dies
honestly i had not looked at it that way before that’s funny :feelskek:but in that case ur right normies and incels are jealous because attractive peoplr easily avoid all unnecessary suffering meanwhile the averagepersons life is 24/7 unnecessary suffering

• +1
Reactions: Pei
honestly i had not looked at it that way before that’s funny :feelskek:but in that case ur right normies and incels are jealous because attractive peoplr easily avoid all unnecessary suffering meanwhile the averagepersons life is 24/7 unnecessary suffering
Yeah would an aunt treat her subhuman son worse than her Chad nephew?

Um what? They won’t because morals will stop them from harming others and if they don’t have any the law stop them. And how can they supposed to make others broke?
if u have money or power you can make other people broke

and once the system collapses the law won’t matter

if u have money or power you can make other people broke

and once the system collapses the law won’t matter
So the ugly rich and powerful people you’re saying go around making Chad and Stacy’s lives miserable? No not really they just hire them as prostitute

• +1
Yeah and their access to having sex infinitely easier