Do people treat you worse based on your looks?

F

faithlesscel

Banned
I'm sub 5 and i'm constantly treated like utter shit, no matter how kind, polite and empathetic i am to people. Even old ladies look down on me. I used to be shy and introspective, i worked on getting better and more outgoing, but it turns out that people don't want a ugly guy with attitude and talkative. I feel bad to ask for information, directions and whenver i walk into a store, drugstore or a market in general, i am received in the worst way imaginable. I'm 5'6'' to make it worse lmao. I mean guys, i can't be the only who goes through this right? Now i avoid asking for information in the street, not because i'm shy or introspective, but because society made me this way, getting constant negative reinforcement and disgusting looks from people, along with a sub-human treatment. Life is brutal fam. Stay safe you all.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, nigtard, Deleted member 32410 and 6 others
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, faithlesscel, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Yea. Growing out my hair, making my frame wider made a massive difference in treatment.
Instead of being ignored Im getting invited to places and receiving compliments, getting approached for directions
Even my parents treats me way better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, T50 Mogger, A23ghskung and 6 others
I'm sub 5 and i'm constantly treated like utter shit, no matter how kind, polite and empathetic i am to people. Even old ladies look down on me. I used to be shy and introspective, i worked on getting better and more outgoing, but it turns out that people don't want a ugly guy with attitude and talkative. I feel bad to ask for information, directions and whenver i walk into a store, drugstore or a market in general, i am received in the worst way imaginable. I'm 5'6'' to make it worse lmao. I mean guys, i can't be the only who goes through this right? Now i avoid asking for information in the street, not because i'm shy or introspective, but because society made me this way, getting constant negative reinforcement and disgusting looks from people, along with a sub-human treatment. Life is brutal fam. Stay safe you all.
You answered your own question.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: faithlesscel and Nick.Harte
Yea. Growing out my hair, making my frame wider made a massive difference in treatment.
Instead of being ignored Im getting invited to places and receiving compliments, getting approached for directions
Getting approached for directions by foids? JFL women never ask me for shit lmao, only men 🤢

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Nick.Harte
Yeah and nothing that you do will work except surgery.

Getting approached for directions by foids? JFL women never ask me for shit lmao, only men 🤢
Mostly from older foids. Only happened once from a young ltb, but I was too high inhib to ask his number mainly from past experiences

• +1
Reactions: faithlesscel and Nick.Harte
same man. Foids prefer to talk to my other classmates and flat-out ignore my existence.They don't even make eye contact with me and i feel like a fucking genetic abomination.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, faithlesscel and SeriousAscension
used to but my height actually helped a lot with that. ever since i got taller people stopped treating me bad bcz of looks. maybe out of fear or respect idk. im really tall.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: faithlesscel, Deleted member 32669 and Nick.Harte
I ignore ugly or ethnic people so I’d assume so

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
ocean GIF

Ocean Waves GIF by Mallrat

Water Landscape GIF
water sea GIF

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
used to but my height actually helped a lot with that. ever since i got taller people stopped treating me bad bcz of looks. maybe out of fear or respect idk. im really tall.
brutal blackpill.

• +1
This is suicidefuel to me tbh, cause i know that if i was 5'11'' with my face, my life would have turned out completely different, even still being sub 5 🤯

• +1
depends on the person, but most will

I know water is wet, but normies still deny the fact the whole impression people get from you is based 100% on your looks and height and so is the treatment you will receive from soyciety. 😀

• +1
Back when I was more subhuman people used to ask me whats the problem why am i so sad
people that havent seen me awhile dont even recognize me

thats the whole fucking blackpill manlet

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte
This is suicidefuel to me tbh, cause i know that if i was 5'11'' with my face, my life would have turned out completely different, even still being sub 5 🤯

Not massively different. I’m 6’2” but I have this experience:

same man. Foids prefer to talk to my other classmates and flat-out ignore my existence.They don't even make eye contact with me and i feel like a fucking genetic abomination.

Height generates fear, not attraction, if it’s combined with an ugly face. They may not actively fuck with you but they are still desperate to get away from you and immediately end interactions with you.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Nick.Harte
My mindset is different. One should maximize all his things. Lean max? Gym max? Skin max? Fashion max? Now if you have money LL, Face surgery. So if you are 5'6 you can wear shoes which can give you some height.

yeah when i went from 5'5 to 6ft people started taking me srs

i find women behave as they want you to punish or yell'em if you are dark triad tier

if someone is ugly yes. Now mate this forum is made exactly to people like you, sub 5s can actually "ascend". I hope you improve and can live a happy life instead of accumulating hate towards the world, which will only make you more unhappy.

• +1
it got treated better after working out. Women still ignore me tho
also society hates autistic men in every regard. it was pure torture being forced to participate in a society that has a boiling hatred for me

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 33579
thats the whole fucking blackpill manlet
How childish you might be to refer to someone as ''manlet'' in a pejorative way in order to feel superior, on a internet forum. Unlike you, i don't spend my day rotting in here.

it got treated better after working out. Women still ignore me tho
also society hates autistic men in every regard. it was pure torture being forced to participate in a society that has a boiling hatred for me
I'm actually NT and can get along and talk to people if i need to get something from them. The problem is that, people seem uncomfortable and annoyed to be talking to me, and as someone mentioned earlier, they will do their best to end the interaction asap.

• +1
If people don't feel that they have to respect you, many of them of won't. Being more attractive than others is #1 way you earn someone's respect because it's something innate you simply see and feel in your gut & subconscious.

I know water is wet, but normies still deny the fact the whole impression people get from you is based 100% on your looks and height and so is the treatment you will receive from soyciety. 😀
I'm going insane.

How childish you might be to refer to someone as ''manlet'' in a pejorative way in order to feel superior, on a internet forum. Unlike you, i don't spend my day rotting in here.
.org culture. manlet is synonym for a short guy, usually sub 5'8. hes 5'6

Yes people assume I'm depressed because I'm ugly and don't smile.I'm basically invisible to foids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back