Do people whom you mog hate you? And do you hate people who mog you?

Do people whom you mog hate you? And do you hate people who mog you?

• Total voters
Borneon_Tyger

Borneon_Tyger

Junglegookcel
Just curious, have you guys had experience with jealousy and mogging? If so, what happened? Share stories pls.

They don't. All my imaginary friends love me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3702 and 2 others
i mog nobody so...

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and KingOfRome
Lol st Chris Evans at your AVI
Frauding wig wearing incel

If they don’t know you they won’t hate you at first and actually dick ride you in hopes of a friendship coming out of it but if it’s current or past friends they’ll hate you because you ascended

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
My g really just asked two separate questions and gave us only a yes or no option

I am hated by all its tough at the top

I love everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Whenever I do card magic tricks to guys 50% of them hate it because they view it as if I'm outsmarting them or some shit.
When really I just have a genuine passion for card magic, I've been doing it consistently for 4 years, and have connections in the magic industry.

I put countless hours in my craft and it's annoying when I'm performing to a group and there's one dickhead that tries to reveal what I'm doing. It happens like 10% of the time I perform to groups, so I have a special routine to deal with these people because they usually are so predictable in what they say.

It's just so fucking annoying when guys try to ruin my trick, in fact it's so common they have a name in the magic community they're called hecklers, there are special guides just to dealing with them and it's always guys. I can never show tricks to couples because most of the time the dude gets jealous as fuck and I can feel their jealous energy, and it's just not pleasant.

I usually like to perform to kids and older people because they don't tend to have an ego, and seeing their faces of wonder and smiles give me dopamine.

If they don’t know you they won’t hate you at first and actually dick ride you in hopes of a friendship coming out of it but if it’s current or past friends they’ll hate you because you ascended

This is facts. When I got status from magic in my highschool, other people started to want to become friends with me, but I lost a couple of acquaintances too.

I get mogged by most but I hate anybody that heightmogs me. Go fuck yourself you tall retard.

• So Sad
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel