Do people with titanium implants make metal detectors at the airport go off?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I had the weirdest dream ever last night.

Due to my already low reputation on this forum, I won't tell you what it was about, but I have to ask...

If you get titanium implants in the cheekbones, can you not fly on the plane? How do you even explain that to the people working there?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, trueceI, <6PSLcel and 3 others
just fake it saying your jaw got broken and doctors used metal brackets to put that shit together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Lonenely sigma
just fake it saying your jaw got broken and doctors used metal brackets to put that shit together
Lmao you probably have to wear some proof of that.

Imagine a woman there asking:

"Your card, passport and "bimax ID", sir"

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Gaygymmaxx and <6PSLcel
Lmao you probably have to wear some proof of that.

Imagine a woman there asking:

"Your card, passport and "bimax ID", sir"
Just give her proof of titanium implants and say "yeah I got implants to cheat my genetic destiny and slay Stacys. Problem?"
Who cares what the whore thinks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Lonenely sigma and <6PSLcel
“Metal detectors detect iron, nickel, copper, brass, aluminum, tin, lead, gold, silver and bronze. They do not detect titanium. However X-ray scanners will detect high density metallic implants.3 Nov 2021”

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
“Metal detectors detect iron, nickel, copper, brass, aluminum, tin, lead, gold, silver and bronze. They do not detect titanium. However X-ray scanners will detect high density metallic implants.3 Nov 2021”
Wtf, they don't detect titanium at all? Damn, and I am supposed to fly in 3 days feeling safe. How come nobody tried to make a titanium gun or smt lmao?

Wtf, they don't detect titanium at all? Damn, and I am supposed to fly in 3 days feeling safe. How come nobody tried to make a titanium gun or smt lmao?
Cuz ceramic is a better alternative

• Hmm...
I had the weirdest dream ever last night.

Due to my already low reputation on this forum, I won't tell you what it was about, but I have to ask...

If you get titanium implants in the cheekbones, can you not fly on the plane? How do you even explain that to the people working there?
What was the dream lmao

• JFL
What was the dream lmao
Long story short I had to move to turkey after doing implants there with RealSurgeryMax and no air company wanted to let me fly since I'd ring the metal decetor each time

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Idk seems too high iq, nevertheless your AVI mogs (the blackpilled one)
No it’s quite a bad material for guns, takes less than a minute worth of LE HECKIN RESEARCh, @Lebgfinal i hope it’s peer reviewed eh ?

No it’s quite a bad material for guns, takes less than a minute worth of LE HECKIN RESEARCh, @Lebgfinal i hope it’s peer reviewed eh ?
Season 6 What GIF by The Office