Do politics even matter?

ey88

ey88

Kraken
I used to be really into politics but I’m starting to think they just don’t even matter, it’s not like your vote does anything anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and DarkTriadBeliever
my mom just asked if i had HW, and i was abput to do it but since she asked now i dont wanna do it. dumb bitch

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and ey88
my mom just asked if i had HW, and i was abput to do it but since she asked now i dont wanna do it. dumb bitch
Relatable, same thing as when you are about to unload the dishwasher and she says to unload it

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Politics helps people feel that they have a purpose or meaning in life. In other words, it's a cope. Same thing with religion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Kaari, DarkTriadBeliever and 2 others
Politics helps people feel that they have a purpose or meaning in life. In other words, it's a cope
Yes that’s exactly what I think

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and FaceandBBC
Relatable, same thing as when you are about to unload the dishwasher and she says to unload it
yea. even my girl told me to cum in her as i was boitta cum, and then i couldnt ddo it anymore, took pike 20 morw minutes and i didnt cum.

• JFL
Politics helps people feel that they have a purpose or meaning in life. In other words, it's a cope. Same thing with religion.
i mean its a cope the same way everything is a cope so might as well just do it if u enjoy it. but its good to realize that ur insignificant and not an academic and ur life will be squashed one day without a trace.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, FaceandBBC and ey88
its cope, only normies base their entire personality on politics and religion. Nothing you vote for has any meaning, the world will go on regardless of your world view

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and ey88
its cope, only normies base their entire personality on politics and religion. Nothing you vote for has any meaning, the world will go on regardless of your world view
Agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and DarkTriadBeliever
Voting and your political opinion means nothing. It’s all staged and controlled.

• +1
I used to be really into politics but I’m starting to think they just don’t even matter, it’s not like your vote does anything anyway.
your looking at the surface level politics, contemporary surface level politics dont matter

politics of course matters

politics is the science of government, if you think politics doesnt matter then your looking at fake politics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, isis_Bleach, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Politics aren’t real

Controlled/Manipulated by secret operations, jewish payments, and degenerate propaganda on all sides

• +1
Reactions: ey88
your looking at the surface level politics, contemporary surface level politics dont matter

politics of course matters

politics is the science of government, if you think politics doesnt matter then your looking at fake politics
exactly. politics are one of if not the most important field, thats why niggers and normies and low iqs get so heated about it/cling to it. because they think it makes them important too just cuz they know about it.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and ey88