Do prettyboys even have sex appeal?

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Gio scotti onry
I would imagine them being ideal for ltring at the end of the day ogre quaterback is actually slaying.

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty
Therest

"Do prettyboys even have sex appeal?"

• JFL
Reactions: kyb and Nick.Harte
I would imagine them being ideal for ltring at the end of the day ogre quaterback is actually slaying.
Prettyboys cna be tall and jacked as well

Of course. Young women prefer prettyboys. Women aged 21 and older prefer maesthetic or masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and TDTaykurso
Thats just masthetic then , im talking about tik tok twinks?
tiktok twinks send ur monobrow ass to the depths, don't worry about them, focus on ur LTN battles with other subhumans for now JFLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
tiktok twinks send ur monobrow ass to the depths, don't worry about them, focus on ur LTN battles with other subhumans for now JFLLLL
Keep coping.

• Ugh..
Reactions: TDTaykurso
Keep coping.
Creeh
Therest

instead of discussing tiktok fems u can't compare with, wanna compare this? shit looks like a intense battle, if he has a height advantage you're FINISHED JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31155 and kyb
Keep coping.
Jfl nigga tried to suck his cheeks in but his nose bloated, god it'd be hilarious to see how shitty u look in candid JFLLLLLLLL shit would be meme worthy the currycel is on ur head rn, better focus up jit

• JFL
Jfl nigga tried to suck his cheeks in but his nose bloated, god it'd be hilarious to see how shitty u look in candid JFLLLLLLLL shit would be meme worthy
Dont talk shit about frauding you dont even have clear pics and ig you havent not heard of lighting eh?

Dont talk shit about frauding you dont even have clear pics and ig you havent not heard of lighting eh?
u have a fat nose lighting doesn't change that ur being mogged by a pedo indian JFL focus nigga

• JFL
Jfl nigga tried to suck his cheeks in but his nose bloated, god it'd be hilarious to see how shitty u look in candid JFLLLLLLLL shit would be meme worthy
I have posted in motion aswell end your cope and do your thugmaxxing shit.

lighting have u a monobrow, FUCK LIGHTIN MANEEE.

• JFL
lighting have u a monobrow, FUCK LIGHTIN MANEEE.
WHo cares its changeable with in bare seconds you cant cope with pre pubscent jaw.

Of course. Young women prefer prettyboys. Women aged 21 and older prefer maesthetic or masculine.
It's funny how all of you have different cut off ages for attraction to prettyboys. 21, 18, 25, 27, etc.

WHo cares its changeable with in bare seconds you cant cope with pre pubscent jaw.
Itsover

indians smell like shit, and they're weak asf irl. o-v-e-r

• JFL
It's funny how all of you have different cut off ages for attraction to prettyboys. 21, 18, 25, 27, etc.
truth is there is no cutoff age, I did prettyboy experiments and got messaged by 50yo foids jfc. it just gets less the older the women get tbh

Habibi

TIKA TIKAAAA, MASALAAAAA, MASHALAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, MUMBAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-
MOGGER RACE.

Attachments

• habibi.gif
    habibi.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 31155 and kyb
If they’re jacked and have deep voices, tall yea ofc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230812-215352_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230812-215352_Chrome.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 0
If they’re jacked and have deep voices, tall yea ofc
Thats on the more on the masthetic spectrum but yeah i agree.

Thats on the more on the masthetic spectrum but yeah i agree.
Pretty boy is abt face. That’s what I’m aiming for. Maxxing out hair and skin, lips, eyelashes to get that cute look. Then my eyebrows, facial hair and overall muscularity to get that good feminine/masculine contrast, for the sex appeal gainz

Pretty boy is abt face. That’s what I’m aiming for. Maxxing out hair and skin, lips, eyelashes to get that cute look. Then my eyebrows, facial hair and overall muscularity to get that good feminine/masculine contrast, for the sex appeal gainz
Good luck with that !

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
18 year old women are old. 21 is the cut off. 21+ is post-wall roastie.

how would you describe this appeal?