Do push ups affect face?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I like to do push ups daily,will they improve my facial muscles,ruin my face,or do not effect my face at all?

no

• +1
Reactions: GGG_THE_GOAT and Mansnob
i do pushups often too,keep it up :fire:

Pushups will increase forward growth cause of the gravity pulling your facial bones down while your doing them

Pushups will increase forward growth cause of the gravity pulling your facial bones down while your doing them
Cope. With that logic everyone should have really downward grown faces. A slight moment on exercising is going to change your fuckin bones to grow forward? Not even walking around having gravity pull your whole face down changes things.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround, Mansnob and androidcel
Cope. With that logic everyone should have really downward grown faces. A slight moment on exercising is going to change your fuckin bones to grow forward? Not even walking around having gravity pull your whole face down changes things.
I think he was joking/trolling lol

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63, dogtown, Mansnob and 1 other person
Dafuq with these weird questions lately

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and androidcel
I like to do push ups daily,will they improve my facial muscles,ruin my face,or do not effect my face at all?
No it won't have an effect, but neck training will definitely your jawline and cause some masseter hypertrophy

can't tell if you're joking

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Only if you do them on your knees tbh.