No face for your fucked up mind
I never met one tbh in all my years

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, deadstock, majesticincel and 2 others
My mom...

• +1
Reactions: cavy and truthhurts
I never met one tbh in all my years
Didn’t u do a thread sum weeks ago where I met a bitch ina train that was racist towards Brazilian or sum:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, cavy and Deleted member 21182
Didn’t u do a thread sum weeks ago where I met a bitch ina train that was racist towards Brazilian or sum:ogre:
I forgot that :feelswhy: @Gengar delete this thread they will think I’m a hypocrite

I meant more towards me innit I only suffer racism from men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, truthhurts and cavy
they do

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Women don’t really care. Women just want an attractive powerful man to kill their father and fuck them, which is why they’re more receptive to invaders who look different. Some women will pretend to be racist in order to avoid abuse from men but they usually would fold for shitskins if they went to America

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
every woman is racist, even more than males prolly, just look at their friends group.
they just virtue signal online

I forgot that :feelswhy: @Gengar delete this thread they will think I’m a hypocrite

I meant more towards me innit I only suffer racism from men
Bruh they only talk shit behind ur back. They wouldn’t say shit infront of u. Be strong Bhai:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Women don’t really care. Women just want an attractive powerful man to kill their father and fuck them, which is why they’re more receptive to invaders who look different. Some women will pretend to be racist in order to avoid abuse from men but they usually would fold for shitskins if they went to America
I mean that’s true for both genders at least the dating part

If some people brown Stacy wants to date the leader of a neo Nazi group he will convert real quick

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
They mirror the group. They can be sieg heiling Nazis one day, and communists the next, depending on majority consensus.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Beastimmung
women just agree with whatever the chad they currently like says

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Women just follow what is popular in society at the moment, during racist times they were the most racist and nowadays they are the most "woke"

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
I met a few, mainly those that hate jews, but they still simp for Jewish celebrities, so good looks trump even racism

No, because you can't have that in mind with so many chads and subhumans flooding your dm's constantly..

Instead, subhumans will always find reasons why they aren't to blame for their parents' mistake of giving birth to them, so automatically they will find those who are to blame for that on the outside..

Racism is just a modern form of tribalism, women have never been tribalist, it’s a male trait but not all men of course, because not all men are tribalist either. Most racists also only hate the men from a certain race, because they feel As if they are in competition with them, they don’t hate the women

• +1
Ethnic trad women tend to be racist, yes. Western white women, no.

• +1
jfl at this feminist simp cuck topic

get off this forum.

• +1
Racism is just a modern form of tribalism, women have never been tribalist, it’s a male trait but not all men of course, because not all men are tribalist either. Most racists also only hate the men from a certain race, because they feel As if they are in competition with them, they don’t hate the women
Mirin ur high iq answer

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and The Grinch
Women just follow what is popular in society at the moment, during racist times they were the most racist and nowadays they are the most "woke"
I mean they larp the most.

But underneath it they are still somewhat racist or at least they are prejudiced.

• +1
Status
Not open for further replies.