do restaurants use seed oils?

D

Deleted member 60651

Iron
im assuming fast food joints do use, but cafes or just dining restaurants. Do they use seed oils? trying to cut out seed oils from my diet

eat seed oils don't be a pussy. cut out the sugar thats the real cancer

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Costcosuperstore
i

thought seed oils speed up aging and stuff?
aging is all genetics. just eat a balanced diet and you will be fine, fast food from time to time won't do anything

• +1
i

thought seed oils speed up aging and stuff?
seed oils wont majorly impact your appearance. worry about other more important things than aspie muh ray peat bullshit.
if you care that much, cook your own food instead of worrying about cafes and restaurant. it makes no sense for a cafe / restaurant to not use seed oils.

• +1
seed oils wont majorly impact your appearance. worry about other more important things than aspie muh ray peat bullshit.
if you care that much, cook your own food instead of worrying about cafes and restaurant. it makes no sense for a cafe / restaurant to not use seed oils.
would you say its calm to have junk food like once a week? if I do switch to cooking my own food at home

would you say its calm to have junk food like once a week? if I do switch to cooking my own food at home
it depends, how important is that 1% to you? most people could get away with maybe once a week.
but its not difficult to just not have junk food bro. you can make good food at home, genuinely

it depends, how important is that 1% to you? most people could get away with maybe once a week.
but its not difficult to just not have junk food bro. you can make good food at home, genuinely
its mainly just for social interactions and stuff, would it be better to try and get the healthier options when eating out? or is it being healthier just marketing

its mainly just for social interactions and stuff, would it be better to try and get the healthier options when eating out? or is it being healthier just marketing
for social interactions, then its cool. just get something cheap and small like some small fries or wtv, and eat it slowly. if you have to and there are a lot of people / staying for a while maybe get a meal

for social interactions, then its cool. just get something cheap and small like some small fries or wtv, and eat it slowly. if you have to and there are a lot of people / staying for a while maybe get a meal
alright thanks bro. So once a week should be fine? if I'm cooking at home 95% of the time?

alright thanks bro. So once a week should be fine? if I'm cooking at home 95% of the time?
definitely, stay on top of your nutrition.
if your older than your early 20s read up on anti-aging and oxidization

definitely, stay on top of your nutrition.
if your older than your early 20s read up on anti-aging and oxidization
im 17 rn, but would still like to keep myself informed. do you mind linking me anything on anti aging and oxidization?