Do Retin A and Accutane both increase collagen by the same amount?

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
And what happens after you get off accutane? You lose it?

Just take two retinols alltogether theory

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and NorwoodMilitant
And what happens after you get off accutane? You lose it?
Im using Retin A for my acne and blackheads mostly around my cheeks. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. My skin feels softer and my blackheads are been pushed out. Still see some acne scar and dark spots on my skin but it will take more time for the retin a to be working.

I would get off accutane and just go with Retin A. The cream will help your skin improve much better then accutane and retin A works better if you want collagen repair for skin.

Im using Retin A for my acne and blackheads mostly around my cheeks. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now. My skin feels softer and my blackheads are been pushed out. Still see some acne scar and dark spots on my skin but it will take more time for the retin a to be working.

I would get off accutane and just go with Retin A. The cream will help your skin improve much better then accutane and retin A works better if you want collagen repair for skin.
I’m on 0.025% atm but havent seen much improvement. I always have stubborn pimples/blemishes that never want to go away. I’ve been on it for a few months now

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner
I’m on 0.025% atm but havent seen much improvement. I always have stubborn pimples/blemishes that never want to go away. I’ve been on it for a few months now
retin a takes time. Usually your doctor should up your prescription strength within a few more months. Retin A is a long time cream where it only helps if you apply regularly each nigh. A person who puts in on every night for 1-2 years is gonna have much better and healthier skin then a person who just puts it on a few months, stops, then starts again. Its a slow race for better skin. Keep using it and your skin will get better. 2 months is nothing, you need more time for it to work

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodMilitant
retin a takes time. Usually your doctor should up your prescription strength within a few more months. Retin A is a long time cream where it only helps if you apply regularly each nigh. A person who puts in on every night for 1-2 years is gonna have much better and healthier skin then a person who just puts it on a few months, stops, then starts again. Its a slow race for better skin. Keep using it and your skin will get better. 2 months is nothing, you need more time for it to work
Thank you man 🙏 I’ve had times where my skin looks the best it ever has but it’s hard to keep going when your skin is irritated and shit

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner and thecaste
subcutaneous fat loss tho

Thank you man 🙏 I’ve had times where my skin looks the best it ever has but it’s hard to keep going when your skin is irritated and shit
First week of putting retin a on, bro my skin was peeling, dry, and super tight. Felt like hell. I was like man, wtf. Then I read and already knew about the side effects. It’s gonna irritate you’re skin for a while until your skin is adjusted. It may take a while still. I suggest you to put it on every other night after washing your face. Moisturize your face with a good lotion, wait 10 minutes, then out your retin a on.
First week of putting retin a on, bro my skin was peeling, dry, and super tight. Felt like hell. I was like man, wtf. Then I read and already knew about the side effects. It’s gonna irritate you’re skin for a while until your skin is adjusted. It may take a while still. I suggest you to put it on every other night after washing your face. Moisturize your face with a good lotion, wait 10 minutes, then put your retin a on.
First week of putting retin a on, bro my skin was peeling, dry, and super tight. Felt like hell. I was like man, wtf. Then I read and already knew about the side effects. It’s gonna irritate you’re skin for a while until your skin is adjusted. It may take a while still. I suggest you to put it on every other night after washing your face. Moisturize your face with a good lotion, wait 10 minutes, then put your retin a on.