Do roids even work

K

ksander

Iron
Ofc they work for muscles but i see so many people praising roids for bone developement in puberty and shit like that. I only saw one result on org so i wanted to ask you about your opinion

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and castizo
no roids for your face, plus taking roids will make you automatically a retard sooner or later. Natural BB or gtfo imho

• +1
Reactions: Arkham, Ceo of CrueltySquad, SavageAstronaut and 1 other person
no roids for your face, plus taking roids will make you automatically a retard sooner or later. Natural BB or gtfo imho
JoinedSep 20, 2024 you dont know shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: definitely_notchad, Lev Peshkov, org3cel.RR and 4 others
Ofc they work for muscles but i see so many people praising roids for bone developement in puberty and shit like that. I only saw one result on org so i wanted to ask you about your opinion
before and after roiding

• Woah
Reactions: ksander
it's true, take roids as a teen, no need for osteotomy etc, expect to look like this :

3a76c93f7a6bb112ef205542e31ff861

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, MA_ascender and YungTrappa
It means bodybuilding, don't even think about taking steroids that's for pussies or 1-2% of users who survive those amount of drugs and become scammers
I dont even care about the muscles so much. I can always train. But im in puberty rn so i wanna use this time period for my Face if theres still hope

I dont even care about the muscles so much. I can always train. But im in puberty rn so i wanna use this time period for my Face if theres still hope
if you are in puberty why not go to a good orthodontist instead? How high are the chances that you are going to do everything perfectly fine without fucking up your natural hormonal profile?

what is he supposed to do
give you a better face if you have medical conditons like a too narrow upper jaw etc... mewing in teenage years might also work to a certain age but this could be cope.

• +1
They defo worked for me but then ive seen others whos face didnt change much at all from them. I think it depends on ur genetic propensity (like some people get a way deeper voice on roids and some ppls voice barely changes), but then also age and dose. I took high test for years straight and then anadrol and tren which makes bones more sensitive to igf1. From the age of 19 to 27.

I see many people just fuck up their traning and look like mass monster and fall victim to the male gaze propoganda. Else roids are fine imo
I saw a insane picture on here from some guy on roids, insane female appeal lean wide shoulder dyel look

They defo worked for me but then ive seen others whos face didnt change much at all from them. I think it depends on ur genetic propensity (like some people get a way deeper voice on roids and some ppls voice barely changes), but then also age and dose. I took high test for years straight and then anadrol and tren which makes bones more sensitive to igf1. From the age of 19 to 27.
what changes did you see

what changes did you see
More pronounced brow ridge, thicker/stronger/more developed cheekbones and jaw. This is compared to my twin brother (identical). I dont think they changed my chin in anyway.

• Love it
nice bro gave me hope
If u do wht I do id eat healthier thn I did btw. I prob did some damage to my health altho its better to do this at a very young age when ur bodies more resilient. But now im almost a hypochondriac with my health bcause of it. Try and eat healthy. Id eat healthy in some ways like id eat loads of nuts but then allong with that id have full fat milk and my shoulder day post workout meal (was most important day because trying to get a standing overhead press of 10x bodyweight) was two chicken pizzas and a bowl of icecream. Try and eat relatively healthy lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Its the strongest steroid other than methyltren which you can't even take because you would instantly die, it gives massive bone growth and clavicle growth
So taking halotestin can make my frame get wider? How many mg per day man? Im doing a height stack so i think it will improve my frame as well

So taking halotestin can make my frame get wider? How many mg per day man? Im doing a height stack so i think it will improve my frame as well
frame on halo.

10mg in the morning when you wake up then 10mg 9 hours later

• Woah
Reactions: org3cel.RR