Do SARMS make you look older, the same way anabolic STEROIDS do?

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
I saw a video that moreplatesmoredates, in which it was mentioned that steroids age your face. I also noticed when I looked at people that I know.

I was wondering if sarms make you look older the same way that steroids do?

I'm assuming it would be the same?

Please share your opinions, assumptions, first hand experiences?

The following is not covered by science but on personal expierience and YES, my friends who used SARMs tend to have less collagen and increased nasolabial folds due to saggy skin.

The following is not covered by science but on personal expierience and YES, my friends who used SARMs tend to have less collagen and increased nasolabial folds due to saggy skin.
How many cycles they did ?

I saw a video that moreplatesmoredates, in which it was mentioned that steroids age your face. I also noticed when I looked at people that I know.

Well they dont
Neither of them

This is likely a result of Estrogen suppression but as someone who’s experienced this, my skin returned to normal after a month off cycle and continuous use of Tretinoin.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
They are often worse/more toxic than natural hormones like DHT, test, etc. over the long run. So maybe even worse in long cycles, etc.

doesn’t matter don’t try it

This is likely a result of Estrogen suppression but as someone who’s experienced this, my skin returned to normal after a month off cycle and continuous use of Tretinoin.
Ok ok

im fucking gonna study medicine im so curious about how these things works. DO u have any idea? Why exacrlt sarms and steroids age you?

No fucking muscle is worth risking to lose any hair or getting acne.

Just go to the gym 2-3 time a week and train hard. That is fucking enough

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
No fucking muscle is worth risking to lose any hair or getting acne.

Just go to the gym 2-3 time a week and train hard. That is fucking enough
Bluepilled

Not really as they are selective to muscle and bone androgen receptors rather than all of them.

• +1
Reactions: kaspersky